Payton Sterling

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Apr 17, 2023.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

My special time with Payton Sterling at Bunny Ranch. I went to the crawl March of 2023. It all started at Bunny and I was standing just inside the parlor. I looked across the room and saw a tall attractive lady. I knew I had never seen her before and asked the door girl who she was. To my surprise it was Payton. I had exchanged a couple of messages with her and liked her bio that I read. Just my luck someone booked her for the night. Being about 30 minutes from the ranches, I knew I would meet soon. It was almost a month later that I saw a tweet from Payton saying she was at the ranch. Sent her a message and told her I would come in Friday, April 14 to meet.
    I arrived, asked for Payton and had a seat in the parlor.
    Soon she came out tall with heels on with a warm friendly smile. Sat for a minute and then off to her room to chat some more. I like that she has a warm friendly smile and makes a connection on some level. I enjoy a lady that like to touch and be touched. Most important being passionate.
    It was great to learn that Payton was all I hope for and more.
    Will I return and see her again? Yes. I am hoping we can keep the same arrangement and be a regular while she is touring. I am excited to see her “Edgy” side and learn something new.

2. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

Thank you Jay [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] definitely will connect again!

JayJayJay likes this.