"Party" atmosphere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharky, Nov 29, 2019.

1. So withx all the new faces and changes going on I've been reading profiles, threads and finding it that some ladies are definitely flexible about music and setting the atmosphere and some are just stubborn (for lack of a better word) about how they set the atmosphere for their parties.
    So just wondering, how much is the atmosphere a big deal or perhaps a deal breaker?

To be honest after messaging some ladies and reading the "About Me" threads I have basically decided that when/if I make a return trip there are about a dozen ladies that I wouldn't party with due to their inflexibility on music and atmosphere.

Am I being out of line here or are there others that make a huge deal out of atmosphere for their parties?

2. I always ask if a gent has music or lighting preferences. If you’re good, I’m good ;)

3. You would be surprised how many ladies don't think like you. :confused::rolleyes::eek::D

4. I just chalk it up to not being the right fit. Gals can like things picture perfect, gents can get weirded out by my kitty cat knickknacks. No harm, no foul. There’s someone for everyone. :)

Sharky likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I haven't encountered this with anyone there yet, I've had just the opposite experience where every girl has tried their hardest to set things the way I want them. If I did experience this, well as Roxy said, there's someone for everyone, I'd just move on to someone else. I'd think the girls who are rigid about this sort of thing would soon learn that they're losing customers.

Sharky likes this.
  6. Yeah, I'm guessing they'll learn being flexible and understanding gets you more parties instead of wondering why they aren't booking.

7. Being a working lady is definitely a “learn by doing” process! When I first started working here, I had no idea that mood lighting was even a thing and did all my parties with all the lights on :p

Sharky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m a metalhead myself (and totally hoping to come on a karaoke night to rock the house and someone’s world), but I prefer no music in a party. During my first party, my big breaking in, my first had Lenny Kravitz playing, and I started focusing on one of the songs. I got soft. So no, no music please. Unless it’s that ambient, ocarina music they play in “legit” massage parlors.

Sharky likes this.
  9. I have plenty of that, and some classical that’s also very soothing. I like to play it when I’m studying :)

Sharky, Old Nick and Built tough like this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I will always change the music to the guys taste.. I kind of like hip hop music and sometimes it’s exciting making love to it.. but I’ve noticed my older gentlemen don’t care much for it.. so I always have you pick. And a lot of them prefer no music at all except my sexy sweet moans hehe!

Sharky and Old Nick like this.
  11. With hand held devices and bluetooth, I don't see any reason a guy can't listen to his own music of choice or his own playlist if he wants.

Sharky likes this.
  12. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

music can make the mood! But hopefully so do my client and I and it all just fades into the background white noise anyhow... :)

Sharky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  13. Amazing how music or lack there of really sets the mood. Makes one wonder what connections between the mind, one's ears and one's sexual desires and preferences are made subconsciously.
    Something to ponder.

14. I’ve discovered a pretty good amount of new (to me) music this way. :)

Sharky and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

I always love accommodating my clients with asking them what they're interested in listening to first.
    It also allows me to learn some new music :)!! win win hehe

Sharky likes this.
  16. I will say the ladies who reached out when I began posting again who were inflexible about music and the atmosphere are no longer around LOL.

17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Admittedly, a lot of what I have isn’t “mood music,” but maybe some Nightwish (with Tarja), maybe some Sirenia, and some Visions of Atlantis. I don’t recommend Cannibal Corpse for an intimate encounter, unless we’re hammer fucking to oblivion.

Sharky likes this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Interesting! I don't recall seeing ladies put in their bios that they wouldn't be flexible on music. Hmm! Being flexible is a good thing :D

I definitely have a few playlists that I've put together myself and put one of those on. But I always ask beforehand if they have a preference on music :) I've only had maybe one or two clients ever that had a specific request.

Sharky likes this.
  19. I could understand if something 'atmosphere-wise' was a turn-off for the girl, after all, it takes two to tango right? That being said, I've never had a girl say no to a music or atmosphere choice I've had. I can tell the difference between mutual excitement or saying yes because I requested it, but it's all good.....most girls will go out of their way to make your experience with them the best thing ever!

I've been completely enamored with Chicago and Peter Cetera tunes lately, so I little warning for any girls I party with, might request some of that! ;)
    Chicago17.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  20. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

During my party with @Natasha Star, one King Diamond song was played, pretty much because I told her about how it saved my life. She then played it, because she wanted to hear it.

Sharky and Jessie Summers like this.
  21. Other than it would be in bad form I should show you the messages I got.