RANCH SPECIAL Paris Tennis Vegas

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Jan 25, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

For our established customers I have a special..all you have to do is pay for our 24 hr or 48 hr outdate to vegas and fly me over and back..you don't even need to visit the RANCH to register..it will all be done by phone and your credit card..email me for [email protected]

We can play tennis at Paris Vegas..shop gamble..the riverdance is in May...the tennis lessons from the pro shop are the best in the world..I personally have benifited from them..!! View attachment 195802 View attachment 195801 View attachment 195803 View attachment 195805 View attachment 195807

Leo Goodale and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you roadrunner ..!! You are very handsome with a lean athletic body....) Let' s play some tennis..!! I have my own racket you bring the balls..!! 20200126_091324.jpg

Sharky, Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  3. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

After I get in shape Astrid, I would love for you to teach me the game sometime. I'll bring my balls. ;)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

You don't need to get in shape..I will give you a workout..!! Love astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-2s.jpg

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Leo and I hope your weekend was great..!! Astrid-1-18-2020-6s.jpg

6. Amazing special!! Love that sport dress :cool: Book with @AstridLulpeck today :p

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Austin..!! Tennis season is almost here..time for a tennis lesson with Astrid...I can teach other things too..!! Heheheeee......) Astrid-1-18-2020-2s.jpg

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you kmerril..you will look soo cute on the court with me..I' d like to see you in a cozy sweat shirt, board shorts and trainer shoes running around the court with me..you'd love it..!! As would I.....) 20200124_082616.jpg 20200124_082431.jpg 20200124_082431.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  9. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

*in George Takei voice* Oh, my!

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  10. Hey @AstridLulpeck - Are there tennis courts around here?

11. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

I've taken note of the clothes suggestion for our future date, @AstridLulpeck . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi kmerrill.....) That would look soo cut..e on you...!! Love astrid..are you loooking forward to the superbowl..I am very excited for it......) 20200123_112405.jpg

Sharky, Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  13. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Yes, it's one of my favorite Super Bowl matchups in recent memory. I grew up a Montana fan when the Patriots were awful, so I'll be pulling for the Niners. I love watching Mahomes do his magic. He'll get a ring sooner than later but I'm not sure if it's this year. I can't wait. :D

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

It' s going to be a great game and I can't wait..!! The colors might be confusing for me to watch..lol. They are soo similar..love astrid

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Both teams have red on their jerseys, very true. Chiefs helmets have an arrow on them, while the 49ers have a circle on them. I hope that helps.

16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Good thing I don't play football..I would be confused...anyways, playing tennis with me isn't confusing at all..I hit the ball to you.. 20200124_081948.jpg 20200124_082011.jpg 20200124_082011.jpg

Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the likes j.j...Paris in Vegas is a bucket list experience with Astrid..!! I have enjoyed this with my family and there is a vip buffet lounge as well that is uncrowded and intimate..many are unaware..let's enjoy the pro shop tennis lessons available right next to this hotel..!! Love , Astrid-1-18-2020-3s.jpg 20200124_082144.jpg 20200124_082243.jpg Astrid

Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

The River Dance performs at Paris Vegas ...everyone knows how much I want to see this live spectacular spectacle... 20200126_091324.jpg 20200124_082054.jpg 20200124_082616.jpg love Astrid

Leo Goodale, Sharky and CaptainJJ like this.
  19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi everybody I'm working my butt off in the gym.. can't wait for our out date experience ...it will be quite an adventure ...fly me over... just use your credit card and register by the phone if you're a ranch regular ...love $ Astrid

Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you soo much Marlin for your shout out thread mention..!! Glad your winter is going soo good..!! Love, astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Time to email me to book are incredible party and Amorous Adventure together while visiting Paris in Vegas... play tennis with me .. Astrid-1-18-2020-100s.jpg love Astrid

22. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for liking my new professional photos JJ hope you're having fun in your hometown love Astrid

23. You are so sweet Astrid. The new professional photos look amazing. :)

24. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi j.j. and thank you for the compliments And support..!! You treat me like a queen j.j. thank you love, astrid

25. You deserve to be treated like a queen Astrid. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

JJ you're a king of all Kings you're the sweetest and and we r going to hit the slots tomorrow night... getting wild and crazy with one of the sage brush starlets ..we're going to have a blast ...let everyone know all about it later ..love Astrid and by the way ..Happy Valentine's Day JJ you're the best..!!!

CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.
  27. Looks like a fun outdate! Book your party today with @AstridLulpeck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to get to know Stacey Daniels better ....she can tell me about more hot spots in Vegas... love Astrid

29. Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Time to play tennis with Astrid ..I will give you lessons if not the pros at the courts in Paris Las Vegas are the best and know what they are doing as well time for our good times to roll

31. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

And on our date we can also.. what's the end of the season of hockey Vegas Knights it would be so much fun let's go to Vegas take me out love Astrid

32. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Leo thanks for the likes..how have you been..?? Do you like my black agnes rendition..the woman who defended her home..??? Just woke up from a nap to dorothy saying.." There' s no place like home..!!.."

Leo Goodale likes this.
  33. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I'm doing alright. Just watched 1917. Great film. How have you been doing?

kmerrill and AstridLulpeck like this.
  34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I would love to see that movie..I want to see judy too..!! Love astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  35. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Leo..my fabulous vacay is over..!! How are you doing..???

Leo Goodale likes this.