Paris Michaels - The TRUE Hidden Gem of Nevada!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rocco, Feb 13, 2010.

1. I had the liberty of visiting the world famous bunny ranch this past week, Feb 9-12. Not having been able to visit during my trip last year, as I only get out to Nevada once a year, I knew I had to make it this go around. Planning in advance I knew the lady that I wanted to see...the TRUE Hidden Gem of Nevada, Paris Michaels!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

I had emailed her but never got a response, so I emailed a few other ladies prior to my trip. Each lady I emailed was either not available or I just was not feeling the connection, so I decided that on my arrival day to make the trek out and view the lineup. Being anxious to see the beautiful ladies and have my first party at the ranch, I went earlier in the day on Feb 9th, however, I quickly learned that not a lot of ladies are available during the hours I was present. However, I was still able to choose a lady for my first experience, however, she was not Paris.

Having to work the remainder of the week, I was not sure I would ever be back a the ranch or meet Paris. Much to my surprise, my boss wanted to stop by to buy a tee-shirt and see if we could get some of the ladies to sign it for a co-worker on Feb 11th. That was music to my ears! Upon our arrival we had the line-up in-order to receive a free tour, and much to my amazement there she was, Paris Michaels. As soon as I seen her I knew she would be my choice.

Paris began to provide me my second tour, unbeknownst to my boss, and as we proceeded I let her in on my little secret that I had been there earlier in the week. Upon entering Paris's room I let her know about me trying to email her prior to my arrival. Together we figured out that it was due to technical issues, as I didn't receive a automated response and see never seen my email. At this point I figured things happen for a reason, as it must have been fate I was able to finally meet her!

I explained to Paris why we were there, and why I didn't think we would be able to party together (because I had partied earlier in the week and me being with my boss). Paris understood and we proceeded to have a drink at the bar. Paris is amazing to talk too, and is one of the most Beautiful ladies I've ever meet in my life! Paris made me feel very comfortable and I was very grateful for the time she accompanied me at the bar. Paris was such a sweetheart! She was also the greatest at helping me and my boss purchase a tee-shirt and have the ladies sign it. "Thank You"

The longer I spent time talking to Paris and admiring her beauty, I knew I had to party with her before I left Nevada. I explained to her my situation and Paris was great at helping me set-up a party without my boss knowing. After dropping my boss off, I went to clean up for this beautiful lady before returning to the ranch.

Upon entering the ranch and seeing this beauty walk down the hallway I knew this would be a night I will never forget. I will leave the details of the party between her and I, but let me just say Paris is the TRUE Hidden Gen of Nevada! She is not only beautiful, intelligent, and great to talk too, but her parties are AMAZING! I felt a connection with Paris I had not felt with someone in a long time, and while I will probably never know if that connection was mutual, for that one night she made me feel like we were meant to be. And, as I had said to Paris, this is not my first Rodeo!

Paris, thank you for everything! You are an amazing women that any man would be lucky to have in their life...just wish that man could be me! LoL
    [smilie=win your love.gif]