Overnight with Shelby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dean6294, Dec 21, 2017.

1. it had been far too long since we’d been together, so it melted my heart when I saw her waiting for me at the airport. As always, perfectly put-together.

She is spectacular and flawless, with you as the center of her world while together. She also knows exactly what she wants - with you as the beneficiary.

I’m grateful we were able to reconnect after so long.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Dean6294, it has been way to long and I am so glad we have reconnected. I wanted to surprise you at the airport and the look on your face showed me it was so worth it!

You are the sweetest man ever! Yes you were the center of my world while we were together and thank you for the wonderful couple's massage and the delicious dinner that followed! Then the rest of our encounter was so hot, I can't wait until the next encounter and we are not going to wait so long to reconnect again.

Thank you for everything Dean6294, you are as wonderful now as you were all those years ago, I think even better! I am so grateful we got together also!

xoxo
    Shelby
    IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1552.JPG

dean6294 likes this.
  3. You should have pictures taken of you in that Bebe dress!

shelbystar likes this.
  4. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Amazing review!!! So happy you were able to spend time with @shelby-star, she is such a love bug. Congrats to you both!

shelbystar likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

That would have been a lot of fun, next time darlin'! I can't wait until 2018 and you are back here with me!
    [​IMG]

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I love that we are staying in such close touch! I look forward to our next encounter and it will be even better than this on!
    385.JPG

7. Shelby, I think you should take some photos in a black dress. Super sexy.

shelbystar likes this.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you BooBaby! I hope I can wear the black dress for you! I hope you enjoyed my review!
    [​IMG]

9. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Dean I don't know how you could have stayed away from Shelby for so long! I am sure she welcomed you back in a hot way!