Outfit ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 4, 2021.

1. I just ordered this combo (top and skirt) from Amazon for when Jess visits the ranches on the 22nd (and maybe the following week, we'll see)........

Give me some fashion advice. Do the pieces go together, and if not, what would you pair with them as a top and/or skirt? Looking forward to playing and partying (the special girl knows who she is and I've waited waaaaaaaaaay too long to party with her) in a couple of weeks!

Capture 2.PNG Capture.PNG

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

That outfit looks so adorable, it’s sexy yet classy

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. The skirt arrived today but the top gonna take a couple of weeks grrr....gotta love amazon lol

4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

super cute - you'e going to look great in those

Jessie Summers likes this.

5. I think you should wear those outfits as shown in the photos. The top and skirt do not go together even if you tuck the top in .

Over the knee black suede boots will go with both outfits and be totally hottt!

6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

That's exactly what I was going to say! The boots are a fantastic idea that would look amazing!

Davefem and Air Force Amy like this.
  7. One mistake I may have made one time or another (and I see it everywhere - all the time) is trying to camouflage my muffin top with a flowing or baby doll type top. All it did for me was make me look like a pumpkin.

It is better to wear a tailored blouse or top and even a t-shirt will look great.

8. I have an idea floating through my head....sheer black flowery top with the pink skirt.......I have black boots that hit at the calf or salmon colored boots that go above the knee. Ill start to mix and match a little bit!

9. Oh yeah, that is sounding good!

10. Here's a top I ordered from overseas.......got an e-mail this morning saying 'it shipped'....Will it make it to me by the time I leave for Reno? (Two weeks from today)

We'll see....but I love the amount of things I could do with this one!

6a683a05b50d9af7aab226941c5e41e0_1080x.jpeg

Davefem likes this.
  11. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

can't wait to see the pictures

12. I like the two tops they look cool. The pink and red ones.

13. Oooooooh this is tempting me! I've always had a dream of coming into the ranch "dressed to the nine's"....prom dress style dressed to the nine's

Came across this sexy number..............ooooh how it's tempting me LOL

m_603d54f260fded2001724242.jpeg m_603d54f243895fee10dbf828.jpeg

14. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

wow - not sure I'd be able to walk in that! Looks so sexy tho

15. It's also more money than I wanted to spend this close to my trip LOL (plus the chance it wouldn't arrive in time)

16. Found an amazing set of heels to go with this! [smilie=hot over you.gif] E1OnPshWEAkfloZ.jpeg

17. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

can you walk in those? I'm impressed!