About Me OUTDATE W/ ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by VioletBanks, Jul 7, 2019.

1. VioletBanks
    Chat with Me

VioletBanks LET ME BE YOUR NEW FAVORITE COLOR!

Of course beauty is important when choosing a companion, but it is equally important to have a great personality, intelligence & the ability to hold a captivating conversation.

I'm sure once we meet you are not only going to be impressed by my looks, but also by my sweet charm & laid back attitude. I am well-traveled, cultured & can fit into any situation w/ ease & grace! I can go from sweet to spicy, depending on what type of mood you're into [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I very much appreciate a sophisticated companionship, intellectual chemistry & an opportunity to connect on a level that most only dream about! An open mind, a nonjudgemental spirit, & enthusiasm to create an unforgettable experience is my offering to you.....

There are many places here that I have not yet to explore!
    -Restaurants in Carson city & Reno
    -Virginia city

-Lake Tahoe

I know that w/ these few cities there are many activities within all of them that will leave us both w/ unforgettable memories!

SO WHICH GENTLEMAN WILL BE THE FIRST TO TAKE ME OUT? [smilie=be mine!.gif] Let's get in contact now! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EMAIL: [email protected]
    TWITTER: violetbanksxoxo
    INSTAGRAM: violetbanksxoxo

XOXO- Violet Banks

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek:

3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion