REVIEW Olivia Green

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LandJ, Mar 20, 2018.

1. My boyfriend and I were looking for some fun and a lovely lady to share it with. We spent some time looking over the profiles and pictures on the ranch websites looking for just the right woman for us. We chose Olivia because of her combination of sexiness and fun.

We set up an appointment and went by the ranch to meet her. From the moment we walked in the door, she was everything we had hoped for - beautiful, fun, warm and energetic.

The time we spent together was exactly what we dreamed it would be ... and then some. Olivia was extremely attentive and took such good care of us, fulfilling all of our dreams and desires with great passion.

We have already made plans to see her again and can not wait for more time together!

CaseyCross and OliviaGreen like this.
  2. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this awesome review!! I had sooooo much fun with you both

I seriously can't wait to go on our very sexy outdate at the end of April for your birthday

LandJ likes this.
  3. Happy to hear you two enjoyed your time together with the lovely Olivia, @LandJ!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LandJ and OliviaGreen like this.