Oklahoma Girls

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a
    bench talking........and one blonde says to the
    other, "Which do you think is farther away..Florida or the moon?"
    The other blonde turns and says
    "Helloooooooooo!!! can you see Florida.......?????"

I love to laugh, I want sex an hour a day and to laugh the other wakeing hours. do oyu agree?

Shelly D is from Oklahoma and is real smart and now that I have seen her and the Brookester together, OMG Wait till you see them on HB-HO.

2. Oklahoma grows some beautiful women but I like to say I have Calfornia class and midwest charm. Mom and family from OK and Dad and family from CA. It's a nice mixture and I wouldn't change a thing.
    We've had a lot of hot girls here from Oklahoma. Like Christie Morrel who posed in Playboy with her three sisters. She's here now and we've had tons of other okie girls. Okies have more sex because we get bored. Plus when you see haystacks, barns and beautiful green grass and trees everywhere it does something to the libidio! I've had sex in the barn and on haystacks a few times, it's not too comfortable but definitely a good time!

3. Plus, you haven't lived until you've jumped off a tree branch into a river or creek! Eastern Oklahoma is so green, mountainy, and gorgeous. Look up Lake Eufala and Grand Lake. Wow, Oklahoma should be a close second to vacation in next to the Bunnyranch. In the summer or spring of course. I used to sell houses there and it is so cheap!!! We let people think Okies are dumb to keep it to ourselves.

4. Remember, Tulsa spelled backward is "A slut".

What's "A slut" backward?

About $2000 at the Bunny Ranch :wink:

5. Good one! :lol:

6. Remember that the new miss america is Jennifer Berry from Oklahoma, folks.

7. Brooke, Shelly D, get her for a foursome!

8. Shelly,

My Mom's family lives just East of Lake Eufaula in Stigler and further East in Spiro. Plus some live in McAlester and Tulsa. We have family reunon every year at Robber's Cave State Park near Wilburton.

Where are the HOT girls like you when I visit OK?

Renegade

9. I know all those places well, especially Spiro and Robber's Cave. I graduated from Poteau H.S. If anyone is wondering why I would divulge that, I use my real name here and I have been very open with my life. I have tons of people in Poteau who love me and welcome me everytime I go back to visit. It was listed in a book on the top 100 small towns in America to live in and is home to the Guiness book of world record holders highest hill, 999 ft.
    The hot girls are in the country laying around on haystacks reading books. That or out on boats at the lake. I don't know what to tell you but Oklahoma grows some really beautiful women.

10. PWC24
    Chat with Me

PWC24 Well-Known Member

Shelly it's nice to see you involved more with the message board. You bring a lot of insight and interesting information to your posts. I hope your art show in NYC is a huge success...with the passion and visions you have shared I'm sure you do quite well in that field. One last thing thought you were great on the Hannity and Colmes show a month or two back only disappointment was not hearing you get a chance to speak more.

11. For the ladies and the men who like both, Brad Pitt is from Oklahoma too!

12. Thank you! I was overwhelmed with lots of things outside the ranch including the artwork and my new home. I couldn't even keep up with the hundred or more emails I was getting a day let alone the message board. I'm having a blast talking to everyone though. It's addicting, I can't sit here too long or I won't get anything else done. A girl has to shower sometime!

13. OMG SHELLY WHERE AT? I HAVE LIVED IN LAWTON, THE CITY, NORMAN, AND MOORE. THAT IS WERE I MOVED FROM :oops: :wink:

I DON'T FEEL LONLEY NOW :wink: :wink:

14. I lived in Moore for seven years. I still own a house there that was hit by a tornado twice. Once by the May 3rd one before I bought it and then by the May 8th 2003 one, THREE WEEKS after I bought it. That was a real bummer. It took six months to rebuild.
    I sold real estate mainly in Moore, and that's where my office was.

15. I know there are beautiful women there. You should see the photos of my Mom and her six sisters when they were young women.

I have about umpteen cousins in and around Poteau. They're all over the region and across the river in Fort Smith. Mom was born in the back of a wagon on the banks of the Arkansas River in 1923. On the OK side.

When I'm in OK, all I ever see are cousins. :( The only time we go to the lake is to check the trot lines. :lol: I'll keep an eye out for the beauties the next time I visit.

Renegade

16. THAT'S COOL SOMEONE FROM THE SAME PLACE. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HOUSE. HATE TORNADOS. I DID DATE A GUY THAT WORKED AT THE NORMAN NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE. HE PRODECTED THE MAY TORNADOS.. THEN HIS DOG KILLED ME, THEY BROUGHT BACK. THEN HE DUMPED ME. BASTARD! I'M SO GLAD TO KNOW SOMEONE FROM THE SAME AREA.