Non Smoking courtesans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nonpoint, Apr 25, 2021.

1. I'm fully vaccinated and ready to party. It doesn't look like the new restrictions will prohibit kissing and I'd prefer to party with a lady who doesn't smoke, since I like to kiss. I mean no offense to those ladies that do smoke, I'm just turned off by it.
    So, my questions are, who's still going to allow kissing and who doesn't smoke?

ImogenSteele and AlexaHaze like this.
  2. I love kissing, im smoke free hun. Keeping my body healthy the best i can. ❤

3. I kiss & don’t smoke cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Once you sort through the many ladies who will be working there, this is one of those things to ask the specific lady who appeals to you. Communicating with the ladies ahead of time through email or the board takes away the chance of being surprised with something that doesn't fit what you're looking for. Then when you make that appointment and leave a deposit, you know you stand a much better chance of having a great party!

5. I honestly think it's a good question. I've gotten over my own personal issues with partying with women that smoke, as long as I can't tell during the party, but, as a nonsmoker myself, I do respectfully prefer to party with other nonsmokers. I feel like Nonpoint is just trying to gather all that information in one place, so he doesn't waste anyone's time and get his hopes up on a party that will never happen. I honestly have always thought it would be good marketing for ladies to discreetly and respectfully put this info on their profile page and some do.

6. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I enjoy kissing very much. I do not smoke, and my oral hygiene is impeccable. I visit my hygienist 3 times a year to keep my smile bright and healthy.
    I prefer to kiss a gentleman that also cares very much for his oral hygiene as well. :)

Kissing feels so good.

I enjoy meeting the needs of others, so I am open to any kind of accommodations I can offer to make the party amazing.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  7. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

It might be a good question but should the ranch have what, 50, 75, 100 different ladies working there with pictures and profiles on the site, its unrealistic to expect all of them to answer every single question someone posts on the forums like this. Finding the one or two who a person thinks are a good match for you and then asking them the specific questions is probably going to provide much more manageable results. However if a person wants to start a dozen or so different question threads expecting every woman to weigh in on them, I suppose that's find too.