Nikki Leigh - "PG" and XXX rated

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunseeker, Dec 29, 2009.

1. bad pun ("PG" as in pregnant).
    A better late than never review - given her time constraints...

the old pics (1st two) don't do her justice.
    The newer pic (in the blue dress) is more like it, she's very hot.

There was some confusion about who was out to dinner with Dennis Sunday night...
    I'm waiting for my appointment with her, and looking at this really hot babe in a black dress texting in the parlour.
    Another guy comes in, she gets up - hey she's preggers (too?). Fortunately for me he went to the bar.
    Turns out she's Nikki, so we met shortly and cleared up the confusion, then off to her room.

Her eyes are just dreamy, her skin so soft, she's so gentle and friendly.
    She's medium/petite - like 5'2" <-> 5'5" or so (hard to remember some details exactly)
    Naturally voluptuous breasts, with large nipples - the changes in pregnant women are so interesting.
    Her belly is pretty big, but doesn't get in the way of things.
    She likes contact and sex - so nice when a girl gets really wet from just kissing her breasts and rubbing her nice body.
    And her bare kitty is nicely swollen (pregnant women are just so ripe and juicy!),
    outside to look at and caress, and inside, well ...,
    I think I'll keep the XXX part our own little secret.
    Suffice to say I enjoyed my time with her, and came close to falling asleep embraced in her arms.
    Take advantage of this opportunity while you can - she leaves Jan 7th per the baby shower post.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your experience. :D

3. great review