Nikki Breeze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I Spent a lot of time with Nikki back in March at the ST. Pogus Days Bash, But We NEVER Partied. The bruises on my backside have now healed from where I've been kicking myself for the last 4 months!
    We made plans a Party for the night of the Alexis Fires Birthday Party! She was looking so Fine, and with all the CWMC's there I thought I'd better move fast this time! This trip, I was going to get Naughty with her.
    We adjourned to her room and quickly agreed on a fair price. (I 'v had 5 Parties in the last week) , but She wanted to do the Dick Check anyway! Boy "She Likes doing that!!!"
    Back out to the cashier to take care of business! The Party was going strong! We took a couple bottles of water and went back to get the Naughty started! Her room was the nicest I've seen so far!
    WOW! I finally got to see what a great Body she has. I wanted Her to have Fun, and I thought a GFE would be just the ticket for the both of Us!

No Details of The next 45 minutes. Those are for Nikki and I.

The last 15 minutes, We took some Fantastic pictures, and more when she put on a Killer Little Outfit!
    Back in the Parlor, the Lap Dance was just finishing up! I knew that We had already had a better Dance any of this!
    'O That Killer Outfit?
    She put on a teeny bra and panties under it, before going out to participate for the rest of Evening!

Gentlemen, Nikki is a beautiful, intelligent, and fun person. Her parties are awesome. Make an appointment for a party. Heck, make several appointments for Several Parties at the MLBR with Miss Nikki Breeze!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Girl Hey Nikki Breeze is an awesome party her and I partied on St patricks Day last year. and i agree she does have a great body and is a fun person to just talk to as well.

3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUMPED by Charlie

4. i really had a blast during our party charlie :) It was long over due for both of us, the anticipation was intoxicating. It was so nice to just be myself, the real me. the sex was awesome but my favorite part was the photo shoot after wards. I love to take sexy pictures with my clients. It's a lot of fun to play dress up while your posing too.Charlie, you brought out the best in me, thank you so much for eveything darlin. It's so nice to have good chemistry with a lover. When you connect you come together in a whole different sense! I wish I could have seen the puppies though!!!

5. I'm glad you have an amazin time with Nikki, she looks cute and innocent.....but I know she's got a wildside. She's never a dull moment.
    ~Bentley Jo
    [/color]

6. thanks Bentley Jo :) So you just let me know when you wanna take a walk along my wild side!!! Love you girl and hope to see you soon, muah!