Nikki Breeze - The Best!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BPrez, Jun 2, 2010.

1. It takes a lot of courage to come down to the bunny ranch especially when it's your first visit but it takes someone as beautiful and special as Nikki to make the trip worthwhile.

Everyone wants their trip to the ranch to be a memorable one and when I saw Nikki's pictures on the website, I knew she was the one I wanted to be with. However, the site fails to capture how sweet and easygoing Nikki made my inaugural visit. With her soft lips, beautiful tits, and shapely legs I spent my first moments in the hot tub admiring her wet figure as it glistened in the water under the night sky. I was admittedly nervous to be with someone as pretty as a centerfold but I became at ease as we spent our time getting to know each other. We then took it to the bedroom where she did things sexually that has me staying up all night just replaying our moments together and of how she pleasured me in every way. There is no better GFE then Nikki. I am sadly leaving for a new job but having Nikki to help me celebrate almost makes me want to stay.

2. WOW!! That's a really great and heart felt praise for Nikki. She is very beautiful and I love hearing these life changing stories that bring so much happiness! Thanks for sharing, BPrez!!!

3. great review nikki breeze

4. Awe so sweet darlin, muah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We had an amazing time!!! It really is nice when i get to be myself. I have always had a big heart and just love to share it with people. I hope to see you again soon lover. Kisses.