News from Nova

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2007.

1. This can be viewed as good or bad but, I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!! I finally got into somewhere. It's not the MLBR but, it's a start. I will never give up on working at the BunnyRanch. I am just glad to get a chance to start somewhere. I will still be on this forum, as i've made friends with some of you and want to keep everyone informed as to how i am doing.

I am both quite nervous and happy to have the opportunity to start working. I suppose I will get into the MLBR when it's the right time. Anyway, hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Year's and that everyone's 2008 provides much love, happiness and joy.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Nova

2. Congrats and best wishes!

3. Thanks. You have a great 2008!

4. You can bet on it. It may be a while but, I will be there some day. [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Where ya gonna be hiding till then ?????

6. Well, when i am not here, at home in Houston, I will be in Reno at the Kit Kat. I leave and arrive on the 15th and should be working by the 16th. Once i find a place to move into, however, I will be in Vegas. Once that happens, I am gonna come to the BR to visit. Maybe I will get in quicker that way...they will be able to get to know me and see how funny and nice I am.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the BR.

Nova