REVIEW Newcomer meets Mary Lynn <3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by T. Universe, Oct 7, 2019.

1. This was a sort of impromptu trip, I've been wanting to go to a real brothel for ages now but no idea how to start. After some research about the different ranches across the state and settling on the hub of kit kat drive, I scanned through the lineup and let my member do the picking. Something about @MaryLynn really struck me (maybe it was the adorable smile, petite body, and killer booty sticking out from wearing just a t-shirt)

Either way I just knew I had to spend my first visit with her. And I did not regret it for a single sexy second. Her amazing body was no joke and I savored every moment, every position, every kiss I was blessed to share with Mary Lynn. My head's still spinning from how good she was. It's like the ultimate therapy session for the mind body and soul.

Then there's all the little extra stuff too. She gave me a tour of the place, showed me what the live lineup was like, told me stories about the area, gave me a really nice massage, had much more meaningful conversations back and fourth than I was expecting, and all-in-all was just blissful to be around. Definitely the kind of lady you'd want in your lap all day, every day.

She really goes out of her way to make her clients happy and I really lucked out with this ideal choice.

Thanks to her I think I have a good reason to come by more often <3

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    BReddy, MaryLynn and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. It was a short trip, but I definitely intend to stay much longer next time. Wonder if I should shoot to have a multi-girl party in Kit-Kat's VIP room for a night...

FreyaFyre and MaryLynn like this.
  3. You chose wisely for a first visit. Great review of a great lady!

MaryLynn likes this.
  4. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Hi T.Universe!
    Thanks for writing such an awesome review of our time together. You were so sweet and charming, you made me feel really sexy and special, I truly enjoyed your company!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    T. Universe likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MaryLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Mary Lynn is a very special woman, no wonder you were smitten with her! She's a beauty and always makes me laugh! If you ever decide on adding a kitty to your party with Mary Lynn, I'll be around; twist my arm!:p

MaryLynn likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MaryLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  8. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Thank you, Cumisha! You are so sweet[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're so sweet too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.