NEW Silky Kitten from Transylvania

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by FreyaFyre, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Hello future lover, my name is Freya Fyre, the newest and hottest addition to the feisty, feline lair of lust otherwise known as the Kit Kat Ranch. I am here for you as a bonfire and beacon, a lighthouse to draw you onto the shore of your wildest and most arousing sexual fantasies! I want to make your blood boil with passion and set your mind ablaze with desire.

Let my waist-length flood of fiery copper hair fall over and around you like a secret veil as you slide into a honeypot of exquisite bliss, let the exotic lilt of my Transylvanian accent awaken a fantasy in you of a very friendly and needy Vampiress, one who needs a stake pounded not into her heart, but instead her…

...I guess you will need to come and find out...

Lover, I am always here between 2pm and 2am, or more with appointment, which makes for a special encounter where I get all ready just for you! I am such a pleaser and you will soon recognize that being with Freya touches on the Divine....

Your one and only,
    Freya
    IMG_0580.JPG

@freya_fyre
    [​IMG]

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Welcome to the mild wild west Ms freya. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your first KK tour....bare hugs. Tahoe

FreyaFyre likes this.
  3. Thank you, big bear! I'm so very happy to be here!!![smilie=happy.gif]

tahoebigbear and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Wow what a woman Welcome to the ranch sexy goddess of my dreams xoxo xoxo I got so many fantasies that I definitely think we will have to try meeting you is one of them hope you have a wonderful weekend xoxo xoxo

FreyaFyre likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Welcome to Kit Kat, Freya. :) I hope to say hello and introduce myself if you are there during my visit in December. Enjoy your time at the ranch! :D

FreyaFyre likes this.
  6. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Welcome. How long will you be at the Kit Kat?

FreyaFyre likes this.
  7. Hi, thank you for the welcoming! I will be here in December so definitely come by and say hello (at least! haha). Looking forward to meeting you!

8. Hi Mike, thank you, I'm glad to be here.

I am actually local so I plan on being here indefinitely. I usually am at the Ranch between 2pm and 2am, but always available with prior appointment. Just email me at [email protected] or call our house. I'm easy ;)

NY_Mike likes this.
  9. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

So happy you're with us! Good to have another goddess in the house ;)

Xo
    Pandora

FreyaFyre likes this.
  10. It’s a special brothel, everyone should come visit to see for themselves. There are so many beautiful women with so many talents and different personalities...Whoever you are, you’re bound to find your match at KitKat.

Mreow...

FinleyWest likes this.
  11. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

You are so beautiful..inside and out. Just an amazing soul. I'm glad you are here.

FreyaFyre likes this.
  12. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You are gorgeous! Come book with this sexy lady (;