PIC THREAD New Kitty: Chasen Dreams

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ChasenDreams, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Hi everyone! I'm Chasen and I'm brand new to Kit Kat. A little about me: I'm from the midwest but I live in Las Vegas, which is also my favorite place to go on an out-date... I think the city is so romantic, iconic, and fun. I have a degree in Poetry and I've written a book of poems, so I have a sensitive and emotional side and I'm in touch with my client's emotions from our first encounter. I also love to have fun and be adventurous and active. Clients often comment on my friendly personality and how great I look naked :))) Above all, I love to please so tell me what turns you on and I'll make it happen.

Also I did a photo shoot with Media Erotica NV yesterday - they did an awesome job, check out the pics below!

Thanks to my big sister @cumishaamado all the kitties and the whole Bunny Ranch community for welcoming me!

I'll be here until August 7th. Send me a message! I love what I do and I'd love to make you feel good.
    Chasen
    IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0090.JPG

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family and I love your sexy adorable photos!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChasenDreams today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChasenDreams likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

aww you're the cutest ! love you

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ChasenDreams, my little sister for mentioning me in your post!!! You are awesome and love your sexy adorable pics. I am now featuring at "Love Ranch North".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]