New Deposits

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by YBnormal, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Hi All,

Curious if anyone know when we will be able to continue putting money down towards a future visit? I had be contributing regularly but then the shutdown happened.

Thanks,
    YBnormal

2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I called early in the pandemic and they weren't accepting deposits. It's a reasonable decision - they wouldn't hold a client's money until they know when they can deliver the service. So (while I'm not a spokesperson for the ranches) I'd say not until an opening date is announced.

3. Wonder what happened with those deposits that were already in hold (not expecting a pandemic lockdown at the time) when the ranches closed...gone with the wind?

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  4. I'm nervous about this too. My wife and I had been depositing money every month for a future visit. I would imagine that deposit money is still being held for us.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. Might want to reach out with any email to someone in the front office to check on the status of your deposited funds.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

From what I understand they can't do any transactions so no way to refund at this time. I assume they will remain on file upon re-opening with the option to transfer if your lady of choice doesn't return. I know that will be my plan with my deposit when the ranch is able to re-open.