New Bunny Hopeful!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hello Everyone! For now, let's just call me Miss Kimway. I'm 19 years old and live on the sunny gulf coast of Florida. I am a full time honors student in college and work in a gentleman's club as an assistant manager. For years, I've been a fan of the Cathouse series and am now at a point in my life where I'm secure enough in all aspects of my life to follow my curiosity out to the Bunny Ranch! I'm lively, outgoing, friendly and always smiling while trying to make others around me smile as well.
    I've sent my emails to Dennis, Madam Suzette and Marc, so hopefully I will be granted the opportunity to come out and meet all of you beautiful women and embark on a new and exciting adventure that few get to experience!

Kisses*

2. good luck.. You've got great smile, dimples, and eyes.

3. Just gotta love those dimples :D :D :D

Chili

4. Great smile! Best of luck! :D

5. thank you all for the sweet comments. and anna, you are absolutely stunning, m'dear. :)

6. Oh my, you're gorgeous! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Cute dimples...gorgeous body!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Best of luck! I think you're quite sexy. Just sayin...

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I say go for it - you have what it takes!! :) Good luck to you - hope it works out!

10. Welcome , I hope you are successful!

11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome Beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I echo others Very nice smile and good luck to ya

13. Best of luck to you! You are a very pretty woman!

14. I think your photos are fabulous! I hope you hear back from them soon. Dennis get in on this!!! This girl has what it takes. ;-)

15. thank you all for your kind works and encouragement! i just received my first email back yesterday and i'm super excited! i'll keep you guys posted on the progress!

16. Fantastic news!! Do keep us updated. :) I'm happy for you.

17. Awesome..Hope to meet you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Good luck Miss hottie! Based on your pics and it experience seems like you have a good chance. Hope to see you soon!

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Good luck ! Hope to see more of you soon. 8)

20. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Great body..cute face!!! Your wonderful!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Hmmmm I wonder how Miss kimway is doing in the Bunny Process

22. Me too..I am looking forward to meeting her!

23. Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've been in touch; I've been tied up between work and school the past couple of weeks (in the least pleasurable way possible). I'm currently working with Madam Suzette trying to schedule my first week at a time that works for us both. I'm super excited and should have a solid date to tell you all very soon! Thanks for all the support - you've all been wonderufl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Cool!

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thats Awesome Miss Kimway Thanks for the update darlin

26. Congrats! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hope to meet u soon honey!

28. FINALLY! It's official, guys: I'll be at the BunnyRanch October 14th until October 21st. I absolutely can't wait and I hope to see ALL of you (boys and girls) there! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

My upcoming trip just got a whole lot better I get to Meet Miss kimway woot woot

30. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Just go there, have fun and enjoy yourself!! I think you'll do well.

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Congrats! You have a great smile and a fantastic body! [smilie=happy.gif]

32. Congrats!! You are gonna do well :D

33. Woo hoo! Congrats hun. See ya soon!

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Congratulations i am sure you will be a big hit, you are gorgeous