Need to know

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2006.

1. \I know this is a stupid question to ask but am i cute enough to be a bunny ? :?

2. silly rabbit the most important part is your personality. You can be the prettiest girl in the world but it'll get you no where if you dont have a good attitude and personality. If your interetsed in being a bunny, just do the same thing every other girl that wanted to be a bunny did......send it your pics to mommy suzette. :) Hope to see you here

3. Guys don't like one type of girl!! Every guy has his little thing about a woman that he loves and that's why we have to have so many different girls at the ranch. If you have confidence and are outgoing enough to talk to anyone you will do well no matter what insecurities you have about your body. Believe me...I am the first one to admit my body is not perfect, but no one seems to notice :lol:

4. I think you're a hottie!!

5. Oh Brooke.....

Dearest Brooke......

I must intercede.......and wonder about just what your standard of perfection is....and how pray tell......you..oh beautiful Brooke.....perceive any short comings.....

This is something difficult for me to understand....my Brooke

There isn't anything to notice.......except abundant beauty.....

Bailey's hugs.....

SW

6. Re: Oh Brooke.....

why thank you, sweetwilliam!! you're words are too kind :oops:

i just meant that i'm human like we all are, and there is nothing wrong with that!! :D

7. Beauty

Naughty9...

Cute, beautiful, pretty...etc.. is a perception....and requires support from within yourself to sustain.....

I say...believe in yourself....and go for it!!!

My best to you......

SW

8. Thank you!

Both of you are right ! thank you ! Hope to see all you soon. :D

9. Re: Thank you!

You look a lot like a girl I work with, LOL.

10. Beautiy is skin deep. So ask yourself if you wanna be a bunny and if the question YES, then go for it.