Natasha Pink Reviews Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2010.

1. My reviews are here for You.

2. Posted by cool

3. Posted by Eastern Promises

4. Posted by gamer:

5. posted by budget

7. THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR KIND WORDS AND FUN TIMES!
    IT TAKES 2 FOR FUN! WELL, AT LEAST 2... LATELY IT FEELS THAT IT TAKES 3...LOL
    I AM NOW AT THE BUNNYRANCH, OUR REUNION IS LONG OVERDUE!
    PM ME REGARDING OUR APPTS!
    MUCH LOVE & LUST
    :p

10. Natasha Pink is the most friendly and the sexiest girl I have had the pleasure to meet and spend time with, she is someone who is generous, caring, compassionate, full of life and will do whatever it takes to please the person or persons she is with. I will always remember her clear into my golden years and look back on our time together with a gleam in my eye and a smile on my face. If you care to know what I mean you too would benefit by getting to know her yourself. My experience with Natasha was my dreams come true! This beautiful charming sexy blond bombshell, fulfilled my greatest desires...There was the naughty nurse, where she realy took care of me...If you know what I mean! Then there was the hot tub in the VIP room that we made waves in...If you know what I mean! Then there was the time we had a lunch off of each other that consisted of whipped cream on our body's and well you know what I mean! The time we spent on the massage table was a burst, a blast, an all you can cum extravaganza! Then the quiet time we spent on the bed in front of the fireplace just holding each other was deeply satisfying. But don't take my word for it, You should also get to know this wonderful woman. You will not be sorry and you too will gain found memory's!

Gentelman Byron

11. Looking forward to share the famous Russian Courtesan skills and talents!

13. Thank you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you!
    [smilie=happy.gif]

15. Thank you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]