PIC THREAD Natasha and Jade!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JadeJasper, Jun 23, 2019.

1. I couldn’t agree more :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

And 3 & 4 & 5....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

So close I can taste you. :D

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

You girls are so sexy! If there is anyone questioning this while reading it, they aren’t exaggerating....the experience is that good! Can’t wait to see you all again soon!

JadeJasper likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Oh Natasha! You just made the flagpole twitch with that thou
    Mmmm, I like that.... I can taste it as well!!

We are going to have so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  6. I like that dynamic, but I would change it to the two sisters punishing the boyfriend for seeing the other one behind each others back.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your pic together!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @JadeJasper and @Natasha Star with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Oh so Cute!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable pics together!!! Book @Natasha Star and @JadeJasper today!!! They are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]