my wonderful day with miss chloe daniels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert, Jun 23, 2010.

1. what a wonderful day i had with the worlds most gorgeous woman,she had everything any man could ever want from beauty brains,body,every aspect of her is perfect.im not the richest or the best looking guy in the world,but she treated me as if i was the only person on this earthand on that particular day june 17 2010 we were the only people on this earth,i was kinda shy and a little nervous about touching her because she was so beautiful,but she got me calmed down and we spent our time together,i really had a wonderful time with chloe and the things we did and talked about are strictly between us and i hope she enjoyed her time as much as i did,and thank you to dennis and everyone at the ranch for having such a place for me and others to enjoy.thank you so much chloe,i love you very much and cant hardly wait till the next time i get to be with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] bamabert [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Bert. I know how you feel. Chloe is a truely special woman! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I said what Dino? I think u are confusing me with someone else? Bert partied with Chloe last week.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! I am learning Chloe is full of laughs and quite desirable! :D

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

No! Sugar and spice with a little steak sauce. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yeah, some A-1 to go with you who I would describe as A-1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yeah, some A-1 to go with you who I would describe as A-1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Uh? Huh?[/quote]

A-1 as in A-1 number 1 ichiban. [smilie=happy.gif]