My visit with the wonderful Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I stopped in at the Bunny Ranch to say hi to a few ladies and introduce myself. I asked if Tamela was there and she came out and had the most amazing smile on her face. And I have to say, she looks even better in person. We went back to her room and decided on a short party, which turned into a fantastic party :). We started with a bit of kissing, and she does that so well, I quite enjoyed the way things were starting. We then moved into a 69 position and enjoyed each other. She then hoped on top of me for a bit before switching positions to me on top. After that we spend some time in the tub which was nice and a warm change from the chilly weather outside. I worked on massaging her legs a bit and continued our getting to know each other over some more conversation. After we got out she noticed I was still enjoying her company and we went back to the bed for some more fooling around. Once we finished up the fun she gave me a signed picture and we kissed goodbye.

I look forward to another visit and some more kissing :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Very Nice Jestr!!! Tamela's kisses are becoming legend!!! Need to find out!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Thank you so much for that pleasant surprise, a sexy gesture from Jestr :mrgreen: !! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Cant wait for our next date!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Cant wait to see u again babe!!! xoxoxo

5. signed picture :) I would love have signed photo tamela when May Cums
    this photo would make wonderfull sign photo :) LOL

[​IMG]

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review Jestr.

Big Al, you have to experience Tamela's kisses, they are divine!

7. O would it :wink:

8. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]