My Visit With Kylie Moon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lennon, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Miss Kylie and I had the absolute pleasure of meeting @KylieMoon
    I saw her beauty on the website and could not wait to schedule time for her!
    When we were emailing back and forth you can already tell just how genuine and sincere she is! She explained the whole dynamic of how it all works
    I felt very heard and the connection between us was immaculate. She made me feel so relaxed and i didn’t feel one drop of judgement when I was explaining my situation with the passing of my wife. (and not to mention the things she can do, she’s a very skilled to say the least ) It’s been very difficult to be intimate with ANYONE, but Miss Kylie Moon made me feel like a young man all over again. We spent our time together in a suite,
    I don’t want to say too much because I want to keep what we did just between us but don’t let that take away!
    She’s a very Sensual Lady,
    Thank you Kylie for reminding me of who I am, this truly has lifted me and changed my outlook on connecting with women again…
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon

2. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

I had a lovely time! I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed our time together and left in a better mental space than you came in! Just reminds me how much i love doing what i do! I love being able to connect<3