My visit with Harmony Gabriel at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Mar 13, 2010.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooooooooooooo I'd been talking with Harmony for awhile and have always enjoyed her pictures and posts and so on this last trip i made an appointment with her and OMFG This lady is amazing My buddy Raz and i had pizza delivered to the Love Ranch and Harmony joined us along with the stunning Abbie Marie but Harmony is the focus of this review so I digress. Harmony walked up and gave me a huuuuuuuge hug and she was looking absolutely beautiful. She was my first party on this trip and after that first 5 minutes I Knew this was gonna be a great trip. Harmony is a 19 year old Russian decent beauty at the Love Ranch and while out of respect for her I won't go into details about our party but I will say this

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You can't go wrong with a visit to see Harmony she is very easy going and she doesn't rush or pressure you to party we chilled in the parlor and it was very fun before during and after the party as well Harmony Thanks darlin I had an amazing time with you see you next time

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]