My Valentine’s Day date with Tiara

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nate in the box, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I first wanna say thank you to @TiaraTae for making this Valentine’s Day so great. Thank you Tiara.

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Tiara. She is funny, smart, beautiful, kind, but most of all Tiara has, what I call the “it” factor. A lot of people have the “it” factor. “It” is that real special quality or qualities about someone, that makes you want to be around them. I believe Tiara’s “it” is being genuine and caring. She is an incredibly genuine and caring person. Her laugh, her smile, the way she takes a real interest in you, is genuine and caring. Tiara is the type of person you want to be around.

Last year I was given the privilege to getting to see Tiara. I knew I wanted to see her again, and I knew that I wanted to spend more quality time with her. Shortly after I left in April, we made another date for Valentine’s Day. 10 months is a very long time, but it was worth it in the end. We planned everything out perfectly and had a great day.

We started the day by getting a massage. I never had one before, so that was very new for me! And to top it all off, Tiara insisted on treating me! How cool is that?! We went in, and time just flew by! I almost fell asleep lol! It was very relaxing and I recommend it to anyone.

After that we went to the hotel room and gave each other some Valentine’s Day gifts! One of the gifts she got me a really cool puzzle! I can’t wait to put it together and frame it! It’s really cool! She was super generous and kind in her gifts. Thank you again Tiara :) Tiara then got changed into a dress before we went back out. It may sound weird, but for me, time stopped for a brief moment. Words really can’t describe how beautiful she looked in her dress! It’s something you really have to see to believe.

We headed out, and had dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. There I had some of the best conversation and most fun I had in a long time. She is so great to talk with, and she is such a great listener too. Once again, she genuinely cares about you and wants to make sure you are having a great time! And the food there is amazing! Everything looks so good, and we got really full on some great food!

All in all the 10 months of waiting was worth it, because Tiara, and time with Tiara, is worth it. Her “it” factor, her being genuine and caring, is a big reason to go see her. If you’re looking for a genuine, quality, fun, easy going person, look no further, and email Tiara today.

[email protected]

You’re a shining star Tiara Tae! Thank you again for another day, that I will never forget :)

Pizza Man likes this.