My Unforgetable Crossdressing Party With Miss Danica Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fishing-guy, Jul 5, 2010.

1. I am starting to post my long awaited review of my party with Danica. It will take many posts by me to complete the upload and get the full review on the message board. PELEASE DO NOT PUT ANY REPLY POSTS ON THIS THREAD UNTIL I TELL YOU THAT THE FULL REVIEW IS POSTED, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BREAK UP THE CONTINUNITY OF THE REVIEW. THANK YOU

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

2. (Note to the reader: This will be a long review, as many events took place during my trip to Carson City and the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I feel it only fair to you, and to Danica, to write a long review so that I can honestly report the wonderful things that occurred while I was there.)

How does one begin to write a review of another human being? It’s like trying to say that the pasta was good but needed more oregano, yet with a human that would be insulting of course. This is something that I find very difficult to do because my time with Miss Danica Day was so much more than a nice pasta dinner or a hot party at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch! No, my time with Danica Day was one of the highlights of my life, and I hope to some small degree she feels the same way too.

I first contacted her back in January about a particular party option she offered. I didn’t know what to expect or even what I was hoping for. In fact I wasn’t sure if she’d even respond. Boy was I wrong and pleasantly wrong at that. Danica did respond and the rest, as they say, is history. I contacted her about a party that most men would find offensive, weird, funny, silly, sick, or any other negative adjective you care to use. I contacted her about a Crossdressing party.

To say that I was nervous is an understatement. Crossdressing is sometimes a very painful thing for a lot of the men who indulge in it because of the social stigma and quick judgments that people make about it. Oh, he’s Gay or he wants to be a woman, etc. Those are, in a lot of cases and especially in mine, far from the truth. It is also true when a crossdresser tries to tell a woman about these desires. The fear of rejection is very real.

But with Danica Day that is not the case. In fact Danica is very understanding and willing to indulge in this type of play, beyond that she enjoys it herself and gets off on it. She understands the excitement and shares it too. She also wants to expand her sexual horizons so she devotes time to study this area of sexuality and has taught me things and given me food for thought about crossdressing. How do you like that? She’s teaching the crossdresser about crossdressing!

I started posting on the message board and through that and private email we learned about each other as people first. Then along the way she started to ask me about my desires for a party and what to include in it. There were many emails and phone calls which I enjoyed immensely and I got the sense that she did too. She is very much a people person. She enjoys learning about others and their lives. Despite being a knock out, hot babe blonde bombshell and a sophisticated world traveler and model, she is very warm, caring and approachable, down to earth, girl at heart. There is nothing pretentious or arrogant about her, which I find very appealing as I’m a romantic old fool.

We set a date for our party, Friday May 14 2010. And I began to make my preparations. I had a dress to order, lingerie to buy, shoes, a wig, a whole complete outfit. Along the way as my clothes came to me I’d send Danica pictures of my outfit. She was very supportive and made some suggestions. I should note here that for those men who wish to try a crossdressing party and don’t wish to supply their own clothes Danica is willing to loan you some of her things if they fit. Just ask her about it.

Time passed and our party date grew close. I decided that I wanted to drive out to Carson City, rather than fly, as I had never seen the mountains before. So I took two weeks vacation to give me plenty of time to get to the ranch, relax and rest, and to meet Danica before we partied. In the end it turned out to be a very wise move as you will see.

I arrived in Carson City about 3:00 pm on Wednesday May 12. I had just driven around 500 miles from Salt Lake City Utah and was hot, smelly, hungry and tired. I checked into a cheap motel, all the better to save $$$ with and spend it at the ranch, and then I called Danica to let her know I was in town. Her reply was, “Get out here to the ranch right now! I want to meet you!” I told her that I wanted to shower and freshen up before I met her. I didn’t want body odor or old every day clothes to make a bad first impression! She said, “I don’t care get out here now, I can’t wait to meet you!” Wow, Wow Wow! I was not expecting THAT! This was just the first of many things that Danica did for me that I wasn’t expecting. What’s a gentleman to do, but agree with the lady and so I hopped back into the truck and was off to the famous Moonlight Bunny Ranch to meet the hottest woman I’m likely ever to meet. You have to see her to appreciate what an understatement that was.

After a short drive from Carson City I was at the bunny ranch. I thought I would be nervous but I wasn’t. I had spent so much time in getting to know her before hand that I felt like I was meeting an old friend, not a new one that has a body of a Venus! I did the customary ring the bell twice so as not to have a line up and the double front doors opened and Rhonda, The Greeter, invited me in. (Hi Rhonda, it was so nice to meet you. Thank You for all your kindness.) I explained that I was there to meet Danica Day and she asked if I’d like to wait in the parlor or at the bar. I chose the bar as I did feel the need for a little liquid courage. Now the nerves hit me!!!

After downing about one swallow of my drink, this tall leggy blond vision of feminine beauty appeared before my eyes, Danica Day alive in person before me. I had seen many pictures of her before and I thought I was cool with how stunning she looked in them. I’d been around some very lovely women in my time but nothing prepared me for this! Danica is a tall woman, I’m 6’2” and she is the first woman I could look directly in the eyes! I liked that. She was wearing her long gold gown which is in pictures on the message board. This gown molds itself to her curves. Danica has curves in places that most girls don’t even have the places and this gown shows them to her best advantage.
    She had covered her upper chest and cleavage with a gold glitter dust that sparkled and danced in the low light of the bar area. She was a Golden Goddess and I was mesmerized.

[​IMG]

3. I asked if she would join me in a drink and she accepted. We placed our order with Wendy. (Hi Wendy. Thanks for the cool drinks and warm conversation.) Danica proposed a toast to friendship. We sat and talked for awhile. My mind was spinning.

Now I must say that I’ve been in and out of strip clubs for many years. I’ve talked with some very beautiful women, I married a beautiful woman once in my life, and yet the Moonlight Bunny Ranch is still an overwhelming experience! I really cannot put into words just what is like to walk into a legal brothel for the first time. You look at the décor, the leopard print carpets, the red velvet furnishings, the pictures of naked women having sex that are on the walls, the perfumed air, the logo of two bunnies screwing that is on the bar and all around, the nice fireplace and it is overwhelming.

Danica sensed this and asked if I was nervous. I wasn’t nervous at all, as I mentioned she’s down to earth so I was at ease in that way, I was in AWE! Awe of the surroundings and in awe of her. My mind was blown, and so far all we had done is say hello and share a drink. I stood there and looked at her and thought, “I’m actually going to hold this woman in my arms? I’m actually going to kiss her? I’m actually going to make love to her and also do some kinky things? I can’t believe this is happening!” Total Mental Meltdown!

Next thing I know Danica has me by the hand and is leading me down the hall to her room. I had been trying hard and with great difficulty in keeping my eyes locked on hers and not staring at the curvaceous figure that is so wonderfully hidden in that gold gown, this was my chance to stare without being obvious so I let her get way ahead of me as we strolled down the hall and I could watch her little butt wiggle. Grrr! (Down, boy, down! Sorry about that, I had something come up) Our party wasn’t scheduled until 2 days from now, but she wanted to show me her room and have a little private time to relax and hang out. I had brought my large library of music CDs for her to rip to her computer as a small gift and she wanted to get started right away. So there I was in her room where I had seen all the pictures. Her room is so clean and I was so dirty from travel that I didn’t want to sit down anywhere. Meltdown some more! We had a lovely time just hanging out and talking. She showed me her computer, an awesome Mac machine. I have only used Windows computers but this was amazing. I envy that large monitor she has.

After a bit, although nothing had happened between us not even a kiss, she led me back down the hall to the kitchen. She remembered that I was hungry and hadn’t eaten since I left Salt Lake City. She helped me get a plate and dished up then she fixed herself a plate and joined me. I thought that was gracious of her, but little did I know just how gracious this lady is, as she was to prove over the next few days.

She also had a special treat for me, fresh strawberries! She was out and about and had seen these strawberries and stopped and purchased them for us to share! They were some of the biggest, brightest red, sweetest, juicy, most perfect strawberries that I’ve ever been blessed to eat! They were delicious! Thanks, Sweetie! What a treat.

After a pleasant time of conversation and dinner it was back to the bar for more socializing and drinks. During this time “The Bell” rang and a line up was about to happen. For those who’ve never witnessed this it is a sight to behold. The best way to describe it is the alarm at the fire station rings and the firemen jump into their turn-out gear and race to their trucks. This is the same idea except rather than burley men in rubber boots; it is some of the most sexy ladies in the world, scantily dressed, racing from all corners of the building to the front foyer where they quietly stand in line and hope to be picked. Honestly, I can say that I’m glad I didn’t have to pick from a line up, how does one choose from all that beauty? I’m also glad that I didn’t have to choose from the line up because I had already picked the most perfect bunny, in my opinion. After a short while a gentlemen and bunny came into the parlor and the rest began to disperse.

Danica returned to my side and we picked up where we left off. Suddenly, “The Bell” rang again but this time rather than a gentleman looking for some companionship it was a class from U-N Reno! I’m not sure what class they were from but it was a mostly female class that had come to the Bunny Ranch for a class field trip. Gee, where do I go to sign up for that class? All I ever got to see on a field trip was maple sap dripping into a bucket to be made into maple syrup. Thrillsville  Dennis Hoff, Da Man himself stepped to the front of the parlor and started a lecture on the business of legal brothels in Nevada, and what a lecture it was! Danica and I joined the others to listen and learn.

I had slipped my arm around her waist as we stood and listened. It just felt so natural to hold her this way that I don’t think I was aware that I had done so until she reached up and took my hand from around her waist and forcibly planted it on her ass, then looked me in the eye and giggled! Startled I turned to look at her and she just got this wicked little smile on her face and wiggled her ass in my hand! Total Mental Meltdown, again! What could I do but give the lady what she wanted? So I started to squeeze that perfect tight fully round little ass of hers. I’ve always been an ass man and I was in heaven. I was thinking “Boy you’re in for the time of your life. I can’t wait until Friday.” After six years of being alone in grief it was time to start to live life again.

“Hey, Everybody let’s have some fun!
    You only live but once,
    And when you’re dead you’re done!
    Let the good times roll! Let the good times roll!
    I don’t care if you’re young or old
    Everybody get together and
    Let the good times roll!

Don’t sit there mumbling’, talking trash
    If you wanna have a ball
    You’ve got to spend some cash, and
    Let the good times roll, let the good times roll!
    Get together and let the good times roll!

Hey Mr. Hof lock up all the doors
    When the police come around
    Just tell ‘em the joint is closed and
    Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
    Just get together and let the good times roll!

Hey everybody! Tell everybody!
    Danica Day’s in town
    I got a dollar and a quarter
    Just rarin’ to clown
    But don’t let nobody call me cheap
    I’ve got zero cents more than I plan to keep.
    Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
    Everybody get together and let the good times roll.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQc5NHacb9o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQc5NHacb9o</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(look at the blonde back up singer. Could it be?...Nah, no way!)

After a few more minutes of listening to Dennis hold court and playing grab ass with Danica, she whispered that she had other things to attend to and that she had to go. She told me to get in touch with her the next day as we had made prior arrangements for me to come and hang out in the parlor, spend some more time getting to know each other and for me to get the GRAND TOUR and meet some of the other bunnies. With that she slipped out of my arms and left. (Sob, choke, wheeze, cry) I stood and listened to Dennis for a few more minutes, and while his lecture was very good and I mean no disrespect; The Thrill Is Gone, as B.B. King once put it and so I asked if I could slip out a side door somewhere and so I was gone too, back to my motel room where I spent a fitful night dreaming such dreams that I can’t write them here.

I do have to wonder what became of that class after I left and what their assignments were. I did notice some attractive young ladies in the group and had the fleeting thought of wondering if any of them would one day become bunnies at the ranch. I wonder what their guidance counselor would have to say about that.

The next day after a couple of phone calls we agreed to meet in the early evening for my GRAND TOUR! Cleaned up and refreshed and now smelling better than a gym locker room, I again rang the bell twice and was once again graciously shown into the parlor by Rhonda. I stood blinking as I had just stepped from bright sunlight into the soft interior light and was startled to see several bunnies looking me over like wolves do to lambs before the slaughter. Gulp! I couldn’t see the ladies that well coming in from the bright sun to the dim light of the parlor and I didn’t want to stand there and look dumb which I can be good at, so I said Hello and stepped to the bar. As I said the bunny ranch can be a bit overwhelming.

4. After ordering a drink and starting a conversation with Wendy, I was again greeted by a most lovely sight. Danica Day came into the room with that devastating smile on her face and my whole world lighted up. Danica was wearing a short white top that just barely covered her ample breasts and again it was all I could do not to stare. She stepped up to me and gave me a hug. We ordered a bottle of champagne and proceeded to toast each other.

Then she proceeded to inform me of the night’s itinerary, the GRAND TOUR and some fun in the parlor was the plan of the evening. I really didn’t care to much what happened as long as I could be with her. She had a surprise for me though, we were talking when suddenly one of the hottest young Asian stars in the adult world stepped into the room and Danica said, “I’d like you to meet Mika Tan.” Wow! Now I must confess that I’ve heard of Mika before but I had not seen any of her videos. Perhaps that is a good thing otherwise I might have spilled my drink. In short order another glass was procured for Mika and more toasts were made. Mika is full of life and fun and very funny. She talks at a breathless pace and is a bundle of energy. I’ve now seen some of her video’s and I can tell you that she’s just like that in person too! Funny, full of energy and life, relaxed very open and Mika puts you at ease in a minute. Mika was wearing a red bustier that barely kept the “girls” in place.

With champagne in hand, Danica and Mika lead me on the grand tour! I’m…I’m…I’m as much at a loss for words to describe having these two beauties to spend the evening with as I was at a loss for what to say or do when I was with them. Have I mentioned total mental meltdown yet? I followed them outside to the court yard and they showed me the pool, medical exam room which Mika said would make a great playroom for a medical fetish party. This girl is kinky! Danica and Mika, now there’d be a 2 girl party to survive if you could, soon had me laughing and joking. With arms around each other they lead me around to the bungalows where they showed me some of the sexual apparatus that’s available for play. Mika climb into this wheel with a seat in it and reached up to grab the bars above her and put her legs up onto the crossbars, a perfect position to be bound into this wheel thing. Danica then got down between Mika’s legs and they did the bump pussy grind like they were screwing! Damn and I forgot to bring popcorn to enjoy the show with! After more clowning around with some of the other sex devices it was then back to the main building for more champagne to share.

I had bought a couple of T-Shirts as souvenirs and Danica was gracious enough to take them around and have all the bunnies sign them for me. Bunnies; Barbie Girl, Maya Love, Kalli Morgan, Mika Tan, Demi Dee, Jordan Soprano, Keiko, Veronica Vavoom,
    Cami Parker, Jenny Jade, Mr. Dennis Hof, Angel, Jazzy Jones, Deanna Dixon, all signed my t-shirts and added their incredible artistic flair to them. Mika Tan did a drawing of a woman’s head with a man’s privates pointed to her mouth on the front of one of them. Demi Dee did a cute drawing of a man and woman kissing. But it is the drawing on the back that is irreplaceable and priceless.

Danica and Mika combined talents to cover the entire back of one shirt with a drawing that has to be seen, and I’m sorry I don’t have a way to share it here. It started out with Mika drawing a pair of Angel wings with a space between them. The ladies looked at it and thought it was to plain and missing something so Danica suggested that the space between the wings be filled with a pussy! So passing the pen back and forth between them they drew an anatomically correct pussy, with all the details. So to look at it, it appears to be a woman with her legs spread yet the legs are angel wings. I do not know what to do with this T-shirt. I can’t wear it because it would have to be washed and sooner or later the drawings and signatures would fade. I can’t frame it because it is signed on both sides so a frame wouldn’t show the other side. This t-shirt is so utterly awesome and amazing that I cannot ever replace it and I haven’t figured out what to do with it. It would be a shame to sit in my closet too, so help! Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks to Danica firstly for getting all the Bunnies to sign them and Thanks to all the Bunnies for signing them.

Then it was on to Mika’s room where she showed me her infamous box of pain and delight. Mika opened this wooden suitcase and while I recognize some of the items in it others baffled me and all things considered I think I am better off not knowing. There were various cockrings and clothespins shackles and ropes, plugs, dildos and even a pair of diapers for the AB fetish. Though I have heard of a lot of this stuff this is the first time I have ever really had it in front of me. I’m just a guy from the woods. Total mental meltdown! With Danica looking on and adding her spice to the proceedings Mika proceeded to do a demonstration of her “Zipper.” If you want to know what that is, ask Mika, all I will say is that it would be very painful! Yikes! Now let me be clear Mika did NOT actually use the zipper on me and we were not having a party, this was just hanging out and having fun. Even though Mika didn’t use the zipper on me I will never forget it.

After this we headed back to the bar and Danica had some things to attend to so Mika and I sat and talked for awhile. She told me of her prior career in the sciences and how she ended up as a porn start. She’s very open and honest about it and I had an education just talking with her.

There were other gentlemen in the bar and parlor and the mood was relaxed and festive. So Mika and I adjourned to the parlor to allow me to meet some of the other bunnies. I said hello to Angel Star, Jordan Soprano, Cami Parker, Veronica Vavoom and so many other hot ladies that I cannot keep track of them all. I apologize to any bunny that I leave off the list. Danica was in and out of the parlor during all of this. She’d come over and check on me to make sure I was taken care of and having fun. Of course I was and with no disrespect to the other ladies, I wanted to be with her.

I spent some time talking to Veronica Vavoom. Now…I… don’t know quite how to put into words just how lovely Veronica truly is . She was wearing a white lace bra, garter belt, g string, and stockings lingerie outfit that was amazing against her light brown skin! Very hot Veronica! I sat and talked to her for a long time. She also is very friendly and easy to talk to. Mika came back and joined us and we ended up taking pictures of each other. It was so much fun to hang with these two lovely ladies. I wish I could have partied with Veronica, Mika and Danica but that just wasn’t possible. I do want to Thank Veronica for the autographed picture she gave me. I really “enjoy” it. I guess the best way I can describe being at the bunny ranch and hanging out with all the ladies is, it’s like being a kid at Christmas and not knowing which pretty present to open first then comes the realization that not all the presents have your name on them, but then comes the thought that maybe if I’m good I can ask Santa for them next year.

It is now getting late and after all the fun, Danica and I talk about our party the next day. I am so pumped up after all this that I can hardly wait. The party is starting to wind down a bit and Danica says she needs to retire for the night as she has a big day tomorrow. Well, gee, I’d hate to have her all tired out for her big day and it would be rude of me to deprive her of rest when I know she has a big party happening. (wink) With our final plans made I bid her goodnight and take my leave.

The big day has arrived. We had agreed to meet at 2:00 pm for the start of my life long fantasy party of being dressed up as a girl and pampered and made to do very naughty things as I have a submissive streak in me. So I was up early and into the shower. I had to shave my goatee off and make sure my legs were smooth. I’m in the bathroom when I realized that I had to answer the call of nature and that’s when disaster struck! All of the sudden I have diarrhea. Oh, this is so not good. Not now! Why this? This can’t be happening! NO! Now what? What do I do about this? Not diarrhea! Oh please, please, please not diarrhea. This is a disaster in the making. Of all the things that could spoil a party this has to be the worst and most embarrassing.

After a few minuets I feel a little better and I am trying to get ready again and hoping that it was a one time thing, maybe I just ate something that didn’t set well with my system? I hope, I hope! I’m busy shaving and again I find myself back on the toilet and it’s worse this time. After a few choice words and some indecision because I really did not want to cancel my party, of course, I decided that I had better call Danica and let her know what was going on. I got a hold of her and filled her in and I thought she’d just say, oh well sh*t happens and I’m sorry that it did but there’s nothing I can do about it you’ll just have to cancel the party…

(Here is where I owe Danica a huge apology for doubting her, I’m so sorry that I thought that about you. Forgive me, but I didn’t know at that point just how caring you are and what a good friendship we already had. I hope you understand. I was in panic. I shouldn’t have doubted you. I’m so sorry Danica darling, that I had those thoughts.)

… but no, Danica didn’t react like that! She showed her grace and kindness. She asked me just how I was feeling, what I thought about the situation and what I felt up to doing. By now things had settled down somewhat in my system, though I still felt queasy. I told her that and she said, “Why don’t we do it like this? I’ll come and pick you up, bring you back to the ranch where we might have something to settle your system down, we can wait awhile and see how you feel and take it from there. I don’t want to cancel our party; I want it to happen too.” Wow, Wow, Wow! Now I’m in shock! I truly never expected that reaction!! Of course, I jumped at the opportunity and agreed. Then it was back in the bathroom to finish shaving off the goatee and a quick shower because I smelled bad.

After a short time, Danica pulled up to my motel in a hot black sports car! A hot blonde babe in a hot machine! Am I lucky or what? Yes and no, as my stomach is still doing flip flops. I jump in and after a hug she say’s lets go to the ranch and see what we can do to get you feeling better and to let Madam Suzette know what’s going on. After a short pleasant drive to the ranch we go in and she tells Wendy at the bar what’s happening and asks if there is anything on hand to help me. Wendy pours me some bitters and 7-up as that can help a queasy tummy and bowels. She looks around but there isn’t any immodium or pepto bismal on hand, while that is happening Danica steps into the office to inform them of the situation with our party.

After a bit of hanging out and waiting she asks if I’m feeling better and I was, but I wasn’t feeling that good. She says she has to run an errand anyhow, that she was hoping to complete before our party and why doesn’t she do that and do I want to go along? YES! A thousand times, Yes! I mean come on here, let’s look at my options; I could go back to the motel and sit alone or spend time with the sexiest woman I’ve ever met. Duh, gee…I think I’ll go back to the motel…NOT! So were out the gate of the ranch in that hot sports car again and on our way.

Now I want to take a moment and inform you, the reader, that this was not an Outdate. This wasn’t any part of our party plans at all. This was strictly a spur of the moment thing based on the fact that I wasn’t feeling well and in the mutual hope that after a bit I’d be ok and then we could start the party. This was Danica showing her kindness, caring and as I’ve since come to realize her true friendship. I guess this dunderhead didn’t quite yet believe that she liked me and enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed hers, the silly fool that I can be at times.

The next thing I know we are driving out of Carson City and up into the mountains around Lake Tahoe. She knew from previous conversations that I had never been there and that being as I’m Fishing-Guy I have a love of lakes and water. So she wanted to share with me the beauty of Lake Tahoe, and it is spectacular. I’ve been on many lakes in my life and many larger lakes than Tahoe, but I’ve never seen one surrounded by mountains before. I was blown away by the beauty! After a short drive around the eastern shore she stops at a mall area to take care of the errand she had to do. We go into the shop and she’s dealing with the shop owner when all of the sudden my stomach starts doing flip flops again. I step outside for a moment and now I start retching. Icky! I fight the feeling down and step into the shop again and ask where the nearest men’s room is. After being informed that it is across the courtyard I make a mad dash out of the building leaving Danica to no doubt wonder what’s going on. I just make it into the men’s room
    where I start to vomit. Disaster, times 2 has now struck! After a few minutes of emptying my stomach and rinsing my mouth out I return to Danica. By now she’s taken care of her business and we step out into the mall courtyard and sit upon a bench there. She asks me how I’m doing, thinking that I’d just had another bout with the diarrhea only to be told that it’s now worse, I’m vomiting! After sitting in the sun together, which I was enjoying thoroughly despite the circumstances she suggested that we try and continue our drive around Tahoe. I have to hand it to her, in the face of impending doom she kept her cool and tried her best to turn the situation around and still have a great day and wonderful time together! A man has to like that about a woman, and I do.

We hopped back into that lean mean black sports machine of hers and started down the road again. Never give up is Danica’s motto and she wasn’t going to. She was going to salvage the Day anyway she could. Me, all I’m doing is sitting there hoping I don’t throw up in her car and feeling like he*l in my stomach and in my soul. I am so embarrassed by now, I cannot stop thinking that Danica must think of me as the biggest loser or jerk. We get a few miles farther down the road when I now feel the bottom end wanting to let loose again. I told her to find the nearest men’s room and the next thing I know we’re pulling into the Mount Blanc? Hotel and casino where upon she informs me that, “Old Blue Eyes” Frank Sinatra used to perform there. I’m thinking that’s just great, one of the swankiest places I’ve ever been to, with a hot lady waiting for me, and I’m wearing blue jeans and hoping I don’t mess my pants or vomit in the lobby. Why me, Lord, Why me? Again I manage to find a men’s room just in time. Whew!

After getting myself pulled back together I head out of the lobby and go to find Danica. She’s parked the car and is wandering around a little Art Fair that is going on, on the grounds. I sure wished that we could have spent some time enjoying that Art Fair together. By now I realize that the situation had deteriorated to the point that no matter how much either of us wanted to salvage the situation and start our real party it just isn’t going to happen. I knew then that if I tried to continue on that sooner or later I wouldn’t make it to a men’s room in time and that I’d embarrass myself, embarrass Danica and worst of all make a mess in that sports car! So with reluctance I told her that I thought it best that she takes me back to my motel room, which, at that point, she agreed.

So we headed out of the Mount Blanc parking lot back towards Carson City. She informs me that she’s hungry and needs to eat something or she’s going to get sick. So I thought that one of us being sick was enough and that she’d better get something in her tummy fast and told her to find a place to eat. We stopped and she had a nice salad for lunch. Me, all I could do was to try and drink a Coke. After her meal she felt better, which I was glad for.

Now I must take a moment and tell you that despite the disaster that was happening, Danica and I managed to enjoy ourselves too. We spent time talking and getting to know each other. We talked of her many trips and places she’s lived in her life. We talked of music. We talked about the natural beauty that surrounded us. We talked about life and what is important in life. We talked about sex, gee what a surprise, eh? We talked about crossdressing, as she really is interested in this form of sexuality and play. One might be tempted to say that the conversation about crossdressing was just her indulging my fantasies but that would be a disservice to Danica. She truly has an interest in it and is not freaked out by it. For which I am grateful as this is something I had never shared with another human being before. I had always cross dressed in private and at times went years without doing so because of the guilt and shame. So I was happy to find another human being that understood, didn’t judge, and even shared my interest and enjoyment as I was to find out later just how much she enjoys it.

So after a short lunch she drops me off back at the motel. She comes up to my room to make sure that I’m ok and tells me that if I need anything to call her and then she leaves. This by now I’m glad she did because as soon as the door was closed I was in the bathroom vomiting again. My emotions were in a whirl, of course. Here was the day I had waited to come and never thought it would because I never thought I’d find a woman to crossdress with, and then to find a woman who is so beautiful inside and out only to end up being violently sick to my stomach. Boy was I down. But also I felt bad for Danica too. I was starting to realize that she enjoyed my company and really wanted the fun of our party to happen too. So I was really bummed out.

I laid down to take a nap for a bit and slept for a few hours. When I awoke I vomited some more and then the other end acted up again too. I turned on the TV and was worrying about everything. What was wrong with me? Did I have food poisoning, the flu, something else? What was going to happen next? Would our party be a washout, and if so how was I going to drive 2000 miles back home like this? If our party did fall apart then what happens? I had already used a week of my vacation time from work to drive out here and would use a few more days in driving back and when and how would I be able to come back if the party fell through? After all the time, the planning, the excitement, the travel, finally meeting Danica face to face only to have this happen, I felt utterly defeated and disappointed to be sitting alone in my motel room during the time that I thought I would be having the fun of my life. I felt miserable in body and soul and I felt worse for Danica because I felt that I let her down.

That’s when things started to slowly get better! Danica had not been idle since leaving me! No, not her! She had gone back to the ranch and got on the computer and phone and had gotten a hold of Future-Visitor, and Big Albowski and told them what was happening, she knew instinctively that I needed some cheering up and also to be checked on. So the next thing I know my cell phone rang and Future-Visitor was calling. He wanted to know what was happening and to cheer me up. I talked with him for an hour or so and that helped. Thanks! Then the phone rang again and Big Al was on the line to check on me. We talked for a bit and the helped too. Thanks again!

By now it’s going on 11:00 pm when my phone rings again! This time it’s Danica calling to check on me. She was worried about me! Wowzers! She asked if I had been drinking anything, any water or like that because she was concerned that I was dehydrated. I was in a cheap motel that didn’t have a small refrigerator in it so I didn’t have anything cold to drink. The next thing I know is she’s saying, “I’m on my way! I will be there shortly with something for you to drink.” Ok, that’s it! Put a fork in me I’m done! Now I am completely blown away! By the heavens I never expected that! I didn’t ask her to help me, I didn’t expect her to help me but she was on her way and nothing I could say would stop her from coming to me.

So after about 45 minutes there’s a little knock on my room door and I open it to find my Angel of Mercy on the other side. She breezes in with a smile on her face and some bags in hand. She drops the bags on the bed and gives me a hug and asks how I’m feeling. I told her that I’d been sick again since she left a few hours ago. Danica reaches into the bags and pulls out 3 bottles of Gatorade and 3 more of water and some ice which we dump into a wastebasket to use a cooler. She wanted to be sure that I had electrolytes and fluids. She also had some saltine crackers for me to munch on as I hadn’t eaten anything all day and thought that maybe I would be able to keep those down and that the salt would help my electrolytes. I opened the first Gatorade and gulped that down and started to munch on the crackers. Although I still felt queasy I hadn’t thrown up for a few hours now and the bottom end hadn’t bothered me either since earlier in the evening.

Danica plopped down on the chair and I sat on the bed and we talked for a bit. We had to figure out what to do next. We talked it over and I told her that I felt some better and that I thought I’d be fine overnight and if I still felt bad in the morning I’d go over to the Carson City Hospital Emergency Room. I didn’t want to go then because it was a Friday night and I figured it would be busy and I’d have to wait for hours to been seen. I told her that if things got to bad overnight that I’d call 911 and have them come and get me. We talked for a bit longer about our party and what to do about that but we couldn’t make any other plans yet because we still didn’t know what was going on with me! She had another appointment for the next day and would be busy with that, which of course I understood. She told me to call her in the morning though and let her know what was happening.

I then asked her if she appreciated the humor and the irony of the moment. I mean here we are alone together in a motel room and nothing can happen because I’m sick! We shared a good laugh over that and quite honestly from my viewpoint it was one of the more special moments, of many, that I had during my entire trip. I will never forget her coming to me in the middle of the night just to bring me water and Gatorade and cheer me up! I then walked her to my door, thanked her for being my Angle of Mercy and she left.

Ladies and Gentlemen; if nothing else happened on my trip after this, if my party with Danica Day was a bust and didn’t happen, if I stopped writing my “review” right now and said nothing else about her, I think you already know enough about this Lady to know just how special she is. I don’t impress easily. The things most folk find impressive, doesn’t faze me. I’m impressed by kindness, caring, nurturing and not by fame, status, power, etc. There is much pain in this world and anybody who can show me a good heart impresses me. Danica Day has a good heart and I can’t think of any higher, nobler, praise to give her than that. Danica Day I thank you for being my friend and for coming to me when I needed you.

So, after she left I went to sleep for the night. I awoke about say 8:00 am and still felt queasy. So I got up threw on my clothes and drove over to the hospital E.R. I checked in and my plan paid off, the place was empty and I was able to be seen right away. I told them about the vomiting and diarrhea and they started an IV line and took blood for tests. Despite the fact that Danica and I had hugged the day before I was concerned about being contagious. I was worried that she might have picked up the bug from me. Now wouldn’t that be something, if I single handedly got the whole Moonlite Bunny Ranch sick? Now there would be a party review to be proud of! Lol

5. So after a bit the doctor comes in and she was a looker too. Yes, she! Her name was Dr. John, like the New Orleans Jazz great. She did her exam and I’m trying not to think naughty thoughts about being the patient of Dr. John and Nurse Danica Day! (Down boy, down! ok, I can continue on with the story now.) She tells me that the blood tests are ok and that I just have the stomach flu. She is going to give me IV fluids with Zofran, a post chemotherapy drug for nausea and Immodium to stop the diarrhea plus an Rx for the Zofran.

So I then told her why I was in Carson City. I told her the truth. I said, “I lost my wife to Gliosarcoma (a rare brain cancer) a few years before and that I hadn’t been with a woman since and that I was out there to go to the bunny ranch. Is there a risk in giving this to someone else and if so when would I be able to go to the ranch?” She knew from my use of the medical term, being a term the general public wouldn’t know, that I was being straight with her and I don’t know what she thought but with a look of sadness she said that she thought I would be able to visit in a couple of days and she left the room.

So after an hour or so of IV fluids they kicked me out of the E.R. and I was out the door. I was feeling better already, but still a little queasy. I stopped and filled the Rx and went back to my motel room. I called Danica and let her know what was happening and she was glad to hear it. Being that she had another appointment for the day she said that she’d call me the next morning and we’d take it from there.

So I went back to my motel room and just hung out there for the day. Later in the evening I was feeling a little hungry so I walked across the street and had a bite to eat. I kept that down ok but still didn’t have much energy so I just blew the day off and didn’t do anything, which isn’t why I drove to Carson City of course but I was feeling better and things were looking up.

Late the next morning I tried calling Danica but couldn’t reach her, she was having more of her phone troubles as her phone had quit working. She tried calling me but only had my home number and not my cell phone number on the new phone she had just bought. So I’m sitting there wondering what’s going on when I hear a knock at my door. I open it to find my Angel of Mercy standing there. I invite her in and we talk some. She asks how I’m feeling and I told her better but still not 100%.

So she say’s, “I have the day off. Your feeling better but not completely well yet and your in no shape to start our party and neither am I, why don’t we go for a drive for a bit? I’m sure you’re tired of this motel room and I need to relax and unwind from last night and could use some company for the afternoon. Care to join me?” Hells Bells! Talk about shock! Um…. Ah….Um…..Ah….Nah, I think I’d rather sit alone in this boring motel room than go for a drive with a beautiful woman. That is what I told her too. So I kicked her out the door and went to take a nap.

Yeah, Right! Sure Pilgrim! …. Care to buy a brothel in Mound House Nevada, cheap? I can sell you one!

I said give me 10 minutes to hit the shower and I’m all yours. So she headed out the door to wait in that hot little sports car of hers. After a shower so quick that I don’t think the water had time to hit my body I was dressed and out the door. I hopped into her car and we were off.

We headed up Carson St. and then out towards the Bunny Ranch, which is where I thought we were headed. We’re going along and she say’s see that road going up the mountain? I want to drive that! I look and see this dirt path going up the side of a fairly steep mountain. She pulls off the highway and heads towards it. As we near it I’m looking at it and thinking that isn’t a road, that is a dirt path that only the ATVs could go up. Danica is winding around the side streets trying to figure out how she’s going to get to that “road.” As we draw closer I can see that I would have my doubts about taking my 4x4 off road equipped pickup truck up the side of this mountain. But Miss Danica is adamant that she is going to take her very expensive sports car up this thing. Now I have to say that one of the things that attracts me about her is her sense of adventure! Never give up, is her motto as I’ve mentioned. Still there’s a line between sanity and giving up too! I am imaging her muffler, tailpipe and transmission lying in a junk pile on the side of this mountain. There’s just no way that her car has the ground clearance to go up this thing. I’m telling her that I do not think this is a good idea but she’s still looking at how to get there. Finally we get to where this dirt path comes down to the street level and it is marked private property. Oh Thank God! I’m thinking, she just mutters Damn! So she heads back out to the highway. Danica has a sense of adventure that translates well into the bedroom too.

She then turns off onto a road and says that we’re going to Virginia City! She asks if I know anything about it. No, I don’t so she explains that it is an old mining town, a gold mining town from the 1800s that is now a tourist town. We wind our way around the mountains up and up we go. Until we pull into town. The first thing we see is a guy walking towards us leading a burro. He looks like he has been out panning for gold and the burro looks like its happy to be headed home. I point out the burro to Danica and she pulls over and pulls out her camera and asks if she can take a picture? He says of course but that “Daisy” the burro is in need of some feed money as her manger is a little empty. So I slip the man a few dollars and he poses for the picture. I’m thinking that this old timer is genuine but later figure out he’s a local that is hired to play the part of an old prospector.

We find a place to park and hop out and she starts to tell me a little of the history of the area. It is beautiful country. Rolling hills some high mountains some valleys covered with pines and brush. Just like in the old western movies that I’d seen. I take Danica by the hand and we start off down the street. The town is still very original to the gold rush days. The buildings are the real ones and they show it. It is very quaint! It has been converted over to saloons and shops. One of the first shops that catches our eyes are a leather shop! I’m thinking this should be fun, going into a leather shop with Danica! (Down, boy, Down…Ok I can continue on now) Unfortunately the shop does not have any sexy leather mini skirts, halter tops, or anything like that. It has some very fine leather jackets and coats and a lot of biker gear but not what our naughty minds are looking for, damn. So we take our leave and head out the door.

We wander around and stop into the many saloons in town. We enjoy a beer or two as we go. We walked into one of them and I look up and there must have been over 300 bras of various styles, colors, sizes hanging from different places on the walls and ceiling. The barkeep, a woman, says that it’s tradition for the ladies to leave their bras and if they do they get a free drink! I’m thinking that there must have been a lot of ladies that left their bras here. The barkeep asks if Danica would like to leave hers? But Danica say’s sorry, I’m not wearing one! Gulp! I couldn’t tell! She’s so perky that I don’t think she needs one. Danica pulls out the camera for a photo but is told no pictures, so we leave.

We continued around town some more and saw various characters like the old prospector. There were men as gunslingers, cowboys, miners, the sheriff, etc and there were ladies as shopkeepers, saloon girls, dance hall girls, etc. In one shop they had tokens for sale to be “redeemed” at the Mustang Ranch or I think the other was for the Chicken Ranch. I’m sure these were novelty items and not of real value.

After spending time holding hands and walking around she tells me she’s tired and needs to head back. So after a wonderful and unexpected day together she takes me back to my motel and heads off to get some rest herself. Before parting we made our plans to have our party on Tuesday May 18 at 4:00 pm.

I want to stress to the reader that everything that has happened so far was NOT part of the original plan. Due to my becoming ill Danica and I had to improvise as we went. Our day in Virginia City, our aborted trip around Lake Tahoe, were not outdates. They were an attempt to make the best of a party plan that went to crap, initially but we more than salvaged it.

Danica did not have to do any of these things for me. She did them because she wanted to do them and wanted to make sure I was cared for medically and to cheer me up. There was no “partying” at all during any of this time or these events. Danica treated me like a king and I owe so much to her for that kindness. I don’t know why or how or what I had done to deserve such kindness from her, but to say Thank You falls far short of the mark yet it is all I can do or say. Thank You Danica for being so wonderful to me.

(Note to the reader: From here on out this review will deal heavily with the subject of crossdressing and I will try and write it from a feminine point of view. It may also be somewhat graphic in nature. If you feel that you maybe offended by this then I ask you to skip the rest of this article. Thanks!)

So the next day I up and getting ready for the party, again. I’m back to shaving the legs and the goatee to make sure I’m smooth and soft. I am feeling good now. No queasiness in my gut at all. Some butterflies are in there but the feeling of being sick to my stomach is gone. I finish getting ready, put on my best dress shirt, sport coat, slacks and boots and check my suitcase. After all a “girl” doesn’t travel light. She needs her “things” I have a complete outfit. I have a dress, petticoat, bra, corset, panties, stockings, shoes, wig, satin neck chocker, anklet socks, and garters. So I double check to be sure I have everything I need. Then it’s time to leave for my ultimate kinky fantasy.

I’m not nervous as one might expect. I’m very comfortable with Danica and I know that she is totally cool with all this. But I am a bit uncertain. Uncertain as to what all exactly is about to happen. When I contacted Danica at first I told her to surprise me. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted to have happen but I left it up to her as I thought she’d have more fun if she was in control of everything. We agreed that we didn’t want to follow a “script.” I was also concerned about living up to the role of being a girl. Could I actually pull off looking like a female, could I pull off acting like one? I didn’t know. I had never cross dressed in front of someone before. It had always been a private thing. I wanted to make Danica proud of me. I wanted to impress her and make sure she had fun too. This was my concern as I left my room. I figured that no matter what happened I’d have fun, but for me I wanted to be sure that this was a night that stood out in her memory many years from now as one of the highlights of her life. I guess I will have to leave it to her and to the future to find out if I succeeded in that or not.

So after the short drive to the ranch I get my suitcase out of the truck and walk to the gate to ring the bell and Danica is outside waiting for me. HBO is inside filming the newest installment of Cathouse, which oddly enough I’ve never seen. Because of HBO and the need for quiet Danica tells me to follow her around to the back of the ranch. She asks me if I want to be on film for the show. I think about it for a moment because, hey I’m letting it all hang out here and if so why not go on film? But then a moment of sanity prevails and I decide that it might not be a good idea to be on HBO wearing a dress for the whole world to see.

But first my suitcase had to be checked. I suppose this is to be sure that I’m not smuggling Osama Bin Ladin into the ranch. Any other place in the world I’d be embarrassed to death to have that suitcase opened and have all those dainty unmentionables shown to the world, but not here. No the Bunny Ranch is the one place in the world where no matter how unusual, bizarre, kinky, strange, or weird something is, you can indulge yourself without worry, fear, or concern. Not only that but it is an everyday occurrence, I kept walking around there and thinking, “If only these walls could talk.” Imagine the history of sexual escapades, all the people and all the combinations, that have gone in inside the walls of the Bunny Ranch, and now in my small way I was going to add to them.

So after checking my bag it went back into the truck for the drive around to the back of the ranch to where a cozy little suite in one of the VIP bungalows awaited our pleasure. Danica had a large assortment of goodies to bring in to the suite. She had her computer and monitor for music to play and naughty movies to watch. A suitcase of her own full of very interesting bits of fluff that would show her delectable figure it her full advantage, and my enjoyment. Boxes of sexy shoes, bags of make up, soft drinks and water, some little goodies to nibble on when we weren’t nibbling on each other, all had to be brought into our little playpen.

For those who haven’t been there or had the chance to see one of the VIP suites, Let me just say, Yowza!! It is a large room with a sofa, love seat, easy chair, very large flat screen TV with dvd player, a nice gas fireplace, wood floors and soft fur rugs, a small kitchenette with sink microwave, small refrigerator, small set of dishes, and every thing needed for a small feast. Then in center of the room is the bed, or perhaps I should say; THE BED! How do I describe this? It is a large king size, 4 poster bed with columns that are longer than I am tall. It sits high up off the floor and is covered with soft white sheets and comforters and it is oh so comfy. I turned to Danica and say, “That’s quite the bed.” She replied, and I’ll never forget it, “That’s a bed built for f**king!” I looked at it again and thought, boy I can’t argue with that. Yet, it is also a bed that is great for rainy lazy days of snuggling and cat naps, holding hands and pillow talk. The kind of bed that once you get in it you never want to get out of it, especially when your companion is as desirable as Danica Day is. So this is the setting for my return to the adventures of sex and pleasure after many years without, after the passing of my wife. How did I get so lucky as to receive all this I wonder? This wonderful room and a woman that is beautiful inside and out to share it with, how could I be any happier? I think I couldn’t.

So after getting all the supplies into the room it is time to start the party. Danica heads into the bathroom and lays out the numerous make up bags and tells me to take my sports jacket off and get comfortable. I step into the bathroom to see what she’s doing and slip my arms around her waist. She turns around to face me, looks me in the eyes, and we share our first kiss. Oh and what a kiss it was. I cannot believe just how soft and moist her lips are, heaven on earth. My first kiss in 6 years and I wanted to make up for lost time but Danica had other ideas. “I thought I told you to strip, we have to get your make up on and you need to start to lay out your cloths, snap to it or you know what will happen to you, I’ll take that whip to your ass.” She pushes me out of the bathroom door and I moved like a sprinter at the Olympics to do what I was commanded.

When we first talked about the type of party I wanted I gave her the basic idea but told her that I wanted to leave it up to her as to the actual events. So not only was this to be crossdressing party but a bondage party too. I told her that I wanted to expand my horizons, push the limits and do things I’ve never done before and we sure did.

In fact by the time we were done 2 days later we had covered nearly every party option that Danica lists with the exception of the couple’s party, the three way party and the be a porn star/porn producer party. However we did touch on the porn star party a little bit as we took a lot of pictures and some were mildly naughty. We did the crossdressing party, the GFE, party, the cuddle party, the mutual masturbation party, the be a porn star/ porn producer party, the outdate via the limo ride party, the naught boy (girl) bondage S/M party, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we created a couple of new parties for her to offer, if she thought about it.

6. So with my clothes laid out on the bed and striped down I return to the bathroom. Danica is waiting and said that if I was any slower she’d have to add to the count of spankings I would endure. Drat and double drat if I had known that I would have taken my time and slowed down! Isn’t that the whole point of a naughty spanking, not to correct or punish unsuitable behavior but to actually encourage it?

Danica examines my face and skin color and tone, picks up a bottle of foundation and gets to work! I’ve never been made up by another person before and am not very good at doing the job myself, so I paid attention. She started with the foundation creams and brushed those on in a couple of different shades so as to cover the bad spots and bring out my features. Next came the false eyelashes and that was a bit of a chore as I couldn’t keep my eyes still and the glue go into them. After a bit though I relaxed enough and viola I now had false eyelashes. Long smoky sexy eyelashes to bat at Danica! Sweet! After this came the eye liner and shadow as well as the blush for my cheeks. Next it was time for the lip liner and lip gloss, a nice shade of pink. Oooh, how girly! Lastly came the wig, a long wavy light red wig with some curl to it that came down to the middle of my back and to the top of my bust. I was amazed at how good I looked.

Though I may not be considered “hot, sexy, beautiful or stunning,” I was passable as a female and did not look like a guy in drag. I was kind of pretty or perhaps a little cute but that was better than I thought I’d look. If I had done this 20 years ago I might have been actually kind of sexy. Danica did a wonderful job with my make up and in getting me to look feminine. A round of applause! If there are any other crossdresser considering a party like this and wonder how they will look, let Danica help you and you’ll be amazed. I was.

We had a delightful time at this, music was playing, drinking champagne, porn was running on the big screen TV, we were laughing, smiling and just enjoying being together. Danica had created a play list of music for me. It was her “crossdressing” play list. I don’t recall all the songs, but she’s sending me a copy of it. Some of the songs were Roy Orbison-Pretty Woman, Jimi Hendrix-Foxy Lady, Z.Z. Top- Fool For Your Stockings, Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl, etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYtHc6ZcRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYtHc6ZcRw</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcvRno5fks&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcvRno5 ... re=related</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBrbpWwWafQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBrbpWwWafQ</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I was driving home I heard Foxy Lady on the radio and laughed at the memory because out of the thousands of times I’d heard it before that was the first time I was the “Foxy Lady.” I’ll never hear that song again without thinking of Danica Day and our crossdressing party. Thank You for just one of many treasured memories.

Then it was into the main room to get dressed. I put on my nylons, anklets and shoes. I asked Danica to check the seams of my stockings to see if they were straight and so she knelt down behind me and started to caress my legs. Oh the delightful sensations of her hands on my silky stocking clad legs. I showed Danica the panties I had. She just was shocked by them as she had never seen any quite like it. They are all white satin with lace ruffles which isn’t unusual but these had a hole in the front and the back. I’ll let you figure it out.

Then it was time for the corset. Part of the fetish is to be as convincing as possible while enfemme. Being as I’m a guy with a guy’s build I needed a corset to give me some hint of curves. This was not all that much of a struggle as one would imagine. I got it on and Danica had fun lacing it tight! Ooof! Can’t breath, Air! I gave it time to adjust and then asked her to tighten it more, which she did. We went through this a couple of more times and she finally said that if she tightened in anymore she’d break the laces. Wow! Yet it was comfortable, oddly enough, which is good because I wore it for the next 8 hours.

We then put my petticoat on and adjusted so it wouldn’t slide down due to the slipperiness of the corset. I put on my satin and lace bra and then it was time for my dress. An all white satin and lace dress that is so short that I had to ask Danica if I was showing anything I shouldn’t in front. I wasn’t. She tied the sash around my waist and I put my gloves on and it was time to look in the mirror! Ooooh Boy, or should I say, Ooooh Girl! Wow! This girly female staring back at me is the same man that wears jeans and cowboy boots and a leather motorcycle jacket? Unbelievable!

Danica chose to wear hot pink leggings with cutaways in them, over which she chose a black one piece swimsuit-leotard, hot pink lipstick and spike heeled shoes completed her ultra sexy look. She was stunning!

[​IMG]

Danica had given me a female name, Valerie. Not the real name she gave me as it is a variation of my male name, so I will not use it here. With a flourish and a flounce Danica said, “Come on Val it’s time for you début and she opened the door to our suite and stepped out into the courtyard. With a deep breath and the thought of, are you really going to go through with this, I sashayed out into the courtyard behind her. I can’t say that I was frightened but I was nervous as I followed Danica down the sidewalk to the main house. Danica, taking on the role of the Gentleman opened the door for me and said, “Here you go Valerie. Just what you said you’ve always wanted, to appear in front of other people while dressed as a girl. Are you ready?” With a nod, yes, she took my hand and we stepped into the hallway from the dining room to the bar area

. I was thinking I hope no men are in here at the moment, being that I thought I was comfortable being dressed in front of women but not in front of men, which of course there were some guys at the bar. Mental panic! I was with Danica and she saw to it that everything was ok. I don’t know what arrangements she’d made behind the scenes but nobody appeared shocked when this tall “girl” stepped into the bar!

7. Danica had given me a female name, Valerie. Not the real name she gave me as it is a variation of my male name, so I will not use it here. With a flourish and a flounce Danica said, “Come on Val it’s time for you début and she opened the door to our suite and stepped out into the courtyard. With a deep breath and the thought of, are you really going to go through with this, I sashayed out into the courtyard behind her. I can’t say that I was frightened but I was nervous as I followed Danica down the sidewalk to the main house. Danica, taking on the role of the Gentleman opened the door for me and said, “Here you go Valerie. Just what you said you’ve always wanted, to appear in front of other people while dressed as a girl. Are you ready?” With a nod, yes, she took my hand and we stepped into the hallway from the dining room to the bar area.

[​IMG]

I was thinking I hope no men are in here at the moment, being that I thought I was comfortable being dressed in front of women but not in front of men, which of course there were some guys at the bar. Mental panic! I was with Danica and she saw to it that everything was ok. I don’t know what arrangements she’d made behind the scenes but nobody appeared shocked when this tall “girl” stepped into the bar!

I needed a drink fast and being unsure of what to do next I made a bee line for the bar where another glass of champagne awaited. Thank Heavens for liquid courage. Peter the bartender set the glass in front of me without a snicker. Thank You Peter! So a toast to Valerie and Danica; “A Night to Remember!” was made! After which Danica introduced Valerie to some of the other bunnies present. There was Maya Love, Kelly Skyline, Alexis Fire, and Karla.

With champagne in hand it was off to the parlor for pictures and games. Danica snapped pictures of me with all the bunnies and then some were taken of us together. One of my favorites is of me lightly kissing Danica on the cheek so as not to smudge my lipstick. Darn, I should have just gone for it and left a big set of lipstick lips on her cheek, opportunity wasted! Doh! Danica had me pose in front of the fireplace and at the stripper pole, but in a corset there was no way I would have been able to do any pole athletics so I just flounced and posed with the pole. Some of the pictures taken are posted on Danica’s party option #6 on the message board.

[​IMG]

The next thing I know Karla bent me over and lifted my skirt and petticoats and started a spanking, right there in the parlor. After some serious swats Danica points to Kelly Skyline who’s sitting on one of the sofas and tells me to get over there and over her lap right now and pushes me towards the sofa. I sashayed over to the sofa and said Hi to Kelly Skyline, whom until a few moments before I’d never met. She patted her lap and told me to lie down! So I climbed on the sofa and lay upon her lap with my butt high in the air. I have to admit, I was more embarrassed at this point than turned on. Silly me!

8. My skirt and petticoats are pulled up to my shoulders and the next thing I feel is a sound SMACK across my bum! My hips, naturally, thrust forward and laying upon Kelly Skylines lap it is a sensation to behold, the sting in the back and the pressure in the front. Smack, smack, smack fall the blows! A small leather paddle whip is in use and while it stings, it stings so good! Valerie, you naughty girl how dare you grind yourself upon Kelly’s lap! Smack, SMACK, SMACK goes the little leather paddle whip. Crack, crack, and I just dance on her lap. Now I’ve had traditional lap dances before but this…this is the ultimate lap dance!

My head was spinning as one of the bunnies pulls down my panties and then after oohs and ahhs over the redness of my butt, the spanking continues. I have 4 bunnies spanking my bare butt in the parlor, while I’m dressed like a girl! Now that is wild, if you ask me. I was laughing at how silly it all was, in shock that I was doing this, delighted that I was doing it and also trying not to give into the overwhelming urges and climax in Kelly Skyline’s lap as I squirmed around on it. (blush) Maybe I should have?? (blush) lol. Thank God I didn’t because there’s no telling what these four naughty, nasty ladies would have done to me if I had. Darn, a missed opportunity!

After the bunnies were satisfied that my bottom was the proper shade of cherry red they pulled my panties up, pulled my skirt down and let me up off of Kelly Skylines lap. Wah! After admonishing me about my bad behavior and telling me to behave like a proper young lady from now on Danica informed me that the limo was ready and it was time to go.

The double wide front doors of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch were thrown open and we two hot young ladies strutted out the door to our awaiting chariot. I had never had a limo ride before and it had always been a fantasy of mine to take a hot lady for a ride and do all kinds of nasty things in it. I just never figured that I’d also be one of the hot ladies. Hand in hand Danica and I slinked our way to the limo where John so courteously was waiting with the door open. Danica asked me to get in first so she could take some pictures of me climbing in. Being as I was wearing a tightly laced corset that proved to be a challenge. Bending was difficult to say the least so rather than getting in, in the normal way I had to climb in head first, which gave Danica another opportunity to peek up my skirts, naughty girl! This is what she had in mind all along as she wanted to get some pictures of my stockings and garters as I bent over. After joining me in the back, Danica gave some instructions to the driver and we were off on our little adventure!

I’m sure many of you have been in limo’s before and it’s not a big deal to you, but for me…well… a “girl” could get used to being treated like this. It was amazing. Danica did a fantastic job of making me feel like a king, or should I say queen? There are two very comfortable leather clad bench style seats across the back that faces each other. Soft lighting and a great stereo system helped set the mood. There was a stocked bar, TV, mood lighting, and plenty of room for 2 couples to party in, or better yet a 3 way.

Danica had not shared her ideas for the limo ride so I didn’t know what to expect. Was she going to make me get out of the limo? I didn’t know. I didn’t know if I wanted her too or not but if she had I would have done so! We went for a drive around town, seeing the sights of Carson City. She leaned out of the window and shot some video as we went and took pictures of the sights. Meanwhile my sights were set on her. She handed me the camera and I took some hot shots of her while she posed. I’m not a pro photographer and have never “worked” with a model before yet I could tell Danica was a pro at modeling, she moved form pose to pose with easy grace and confidence. Her hair was always just right, the expression on her face perfect, the pose itself; everything from demure to OMG HOT was perfect. Somehow I ended up being lucky enough to be the “girl” with the camera! Wild!

Then Danica asked for the camera and said it was time for Valerie to pose. So I did my best to be hot and sexy but being as I’m new to all this…. Well I’ll let it go at that. None the less I pose for more pictures with my skirt up and doing what I can to play my girly part. It’s safe to say which one of us is the sexier model… (me)… Danica of course!

(Just wanted to see if anyone was still reading this and awake.)

Danica then asks if I’m hungry and being as neither of us had eaten yet we decided to pull in for Pizza Hut pizza! I thought ok this is it, I’m getting out of this limo and walking into Pizza Hut in a frilly dress, Oh Thank Heaven that wiser heads prevailed and John took our order and went in. Which was fine with me as then Danica and I settled down to some serious making out! Parking and making out was never quite like this back in the old school days! I mean back then a lucky guy was happy if he borrowed dads car and got a kiss, but this…This was something else indeed! A stretch limo, Danica Day, and I dressed like a girl exchanging soft wet kisses and tender caresses. Danica has the softest, ripest, most luscious body a person could ever hope to caress. Sigh!

I still don’t quite know what to make of all this myself, and I lived it. I told Danica that I wanted to push my limits and I think that by now I left them behind me about 10 light years back and we were still just getting started. After a bit John returns with our pizzas and its back to the ranch for dinner. We pull up to and John comes around to open the door and help me out! Just like a star. I thank him for his courtesy and the wonderful ride. With that Danica takes my hand and we catwalk strut our way inside for pizza.

9. After dinner, it’s now about midnight, Danica takes my hand and we sashay back to the bungalow suite. We step inside and she tells me to take off my dress, that I’ve been a bad girl in front of the other bunnies, flirting with them and letting them see up my skirt. I take off my dress and she takes my hands and attaches red leather wrist cuffs to them. Then using clasp hooks she binds my hands to the bedpost. Next is a ring gag in my mouth, then a blindfold. My petticoat is raised in the back and tucked in and my panties are pulled down to my knees. I hear her tell me that I should beg to be forgiven for acting so poorly with the other bunnies and I should apologize for embarrassing her that way as I belong to her! I beg forgiveness but Danica isn’t satisfied and so…Swish, crack, smack goes her heavy whip across my butt. I will be honest and say that while it stung, it didn’t hurt! There really wasn’t any real pain. This type of whipping is play and not real. Yet it does sting and I buck and jerk in my bounds attached to the bed post. After quite awhile of her beating my butt, legs, and back she asks if I’ve learned my lesson, meekly I reply that I have. She tells me I’m a good girl now, but she’s not done with me! Oh no not by a long shot. It gets quiet in the room and being blindfolded I can’t tell what she’s up to now. She lets time go by and the suspense build. My mind races as I am panting with the exertion of being whipped.

“Now Valerie, I think it’s time you learned just what being a girl is really like. You want to dress in frills and act naughty, then let’s see just how naughty you can be.” With that a dildo is inserted through the ring gag into my mouth. After a bit of sucking on the dildo and telling me how talented I am with my tongue she unties me from the bedpost and tells me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I feel her climb on the bed behind me and then the coldness of the lube as she applies it to me. Next comes the pressure of its entrance. I relax against it and it’s in. Wow! I can’t believe I’m doing this either. Now I’ve pushed my limits to 500 light years behind me. No pun intended. I don’t know how to describe the physical and emotional sensations of what we were doing together. It was beyond anything I had ever done before, yet with Danica I felt totally safe and at ease. As well as turned on to the max. I could feel her hips banging against mine, oooh la la! And I think I was moaning but I don’t remember for sure. I think I was so far gone at that point that it alls seems dim somehow. I do remember wishing there was a mirror handy so I could see what we looked like as she had her way with me. I wondered what she saw from her vantage point and what she was feeling. I guess only Danica knows for sure.
    I will say that it was one of the most erotic and pleasurable experiences I’ve ever had. I had always wondered what it would be like to be the girl and fucked with a strap on, now I know.
    It’s something that one should experience once in their life and it’s nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. In fact I liked it. I must complement Danica; she was gentle and knew what she was doing! After a bit I did get sore and asked her to stop.

After a bit of rest Danica takes my bound wrists and pulls me up to a kneeling position. She puts a ball gag in my mouth and tells me to hold still. She puts the blindfold back on me and the next thing I feel is a sting on my “breasts.” Oh…D*MN that hurts! I buck away and she pulls me forward again, more hot stings rain down upon me one after another as I dance around trying to get away. She removes the blindfold and I’m further blinded by the bright light of a fire flickering in front of my eyes. She has lit a candle and I’m getting the hot wax treatment! Yowza, that hurts so good and yet so bad and I mean bad. I’ve never experienced that and I think that now I have no limits left and I’m on the edge of the universe! The best way I can describe it is like dozens of bee stings. The heat of the wax burns at first but quickly dissipates so you don’t really feel a burning sensation but a stinging sensation. Though I don’t think I’d make this a regular part of play, I’d do it again under the right circumstances. It was a very different and fun turn on.

Then it was Danica’s turn. She lay down and I dripped the hot wax on her. OOoooh La La! All over her breasts and belly! She was amazing with how much it fired her up! She was totally into it, but said that she finds it intense too. Now that was HOT! Danica writhes and rolls around as the white candle wax covers her torso. She moans and sighs with pain and delight. I mentally tease her by dripping the wax lower and lower on her torso! But putting it THERE would be too much! I just wanted to tease her mind a little and make her worry about where the next drop would fall. After a bit she's had enough and asks me to stop. I'll admit that she took more of hot wax play than I. Brave girl, this one!

I needed a rest after all of that and my corset was becoming uncomfortable after hours of wearing and all the whipping and pounding I’d been put through. I think Danica needed a break too. So I took off my corset and stockings and except for the wig and make up I was now back in male mode. The kinky games were over for now at least.

. After some drinks to cool us down and cuddling to keep warm and catch our breath. Danica started to French kiss me. Oh my!... Oh my, oh my! What delights we shared in the night my tender lover. The soft wetness of your kiss; the poets should write verses set in stone for all eternity to read. The touch of your hands, the smoothness of your skin, the fullness of your breast, the tautness of your tiny waist, the curve of your hips, the wetness of your womanhood, the taste of your skin; words cannot begin to describe the ecstasy we shared in the night. We shared love, sweet passionate love in the dawns new light before drifting off to sleep in each others arms. Oh, my dear Miss Danica, even after all this length of our story here, words continue to fail me where you are concerned.

I awoke sometime later in the morning, Danica was still gently sleeping. Desiring not to wake her I gently kissed her cheek and got out of bed. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and quietly stepped outside to have a cigarette. I sat on a step in the courtyard, looking like something the cat dragged in and staring off into the distant mountains and the bright morning. For the first time in many years I felt happy. I felt some sense of peace with life that I haven’t had for an eternity so it seems to me. For the first time in 6 years I felt the joy of being alive. Oh what a beautiful morning.

I was sitting there; with my hair a complete mess from the wig, make up smeared all over my face, my shirt barely pulled around me, wearing just my male shorts, when one of the young male technicians from HBO came walking up the sidewalk towards me. He said Good Morning, I returned his greeting and then he said, “Must have been a wild night last night.” I smiled, started to chuckle and said, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” He said, “No probably not but it looks like you had fun.” I just continued to chuckle. What could I say? He continued on his way and I stopped him by saying; “I don’t know what bunny(s) were involved or what went on in the bungalow you were filming in last night but I think you missed the real show!” He turned, looked at me again and said; “Maybe we did!” I just smiled and thought, Thank God I didn’t choose to be on HBO! After all I don’t think being on national TV dressed as a girl and being “abused” would be a good idea. I guess I’m just not ready to be a “porn star” yet. I have to admire the ladies that do, it takes guts.

I finished my smoke and returned inside to find Danica awake. I went to the bed and climbed in, kissed her cheek and said good morning. She snuggled up to me and tried to go back to sleep. I let her lay there for a bit then she moved again and said that she had to get up, her neck was bothering her. She got out of bed and I just watched her move around the suite. She too, looked like she had a fun night and I remember thinking just how beautiful this woman truly is. Many women worry if they will look as good, to their lover, the morning after as they did the night before. I don’t know if Danica has ever worried about this or not but I want her to know that I thought she looked even more stunning that morning than she did the night before. She said that she needed coffee and I thought she’d run down to the main house, but she said get dressed we’re going to Starbucks. So I pulled my jeans and boots on, pulled on a T-shirt while she dressed and we went for coffee.

She drove to Starbucks and we went in to order. There must have been a dozen or so people in there. We got our coffee and went out to the car. Danica says lets go for a drive. Ok by me!

So the next thing I know we are headed south out of Carson City. She starts telling me about Genoa Nevada. I’d never heard of it that I could recall. She turns off the highway onto a side road and stops in front of this very old bar. I don’t recall for sure the name of the place but I think it was the Genoa Saloon or something like that. It is the oldest still active saloon in Nevada and has been in continuous operation since the 1850s.
    Danica tells me, “I wanted you to see this; I thought you’d like it and I need a beer.” We step inside and back in time. I thought Virginia City was amazing but this has to be experienced. It is right out of a movie set. In fact it’s been used as one. I can’t tell you what movies but I recognized the oil painting of the reclining nude woman hanging over the bar! I know I’ve seen that painting before!

10. We order a couple of beers and it’s about 11:00 am and we make jokes about drinking before noon. Our beers arrive and we sit and talk. Both of us are feeling pretty run down. I hold her hand and drink in the atmosphere and her beauty. After a bit she asks the barkeep if the jukebox works, and it does. So Danica heads over to check out the tunes. She has more refined tastes in music being the product of a good education. I’ve cut my teeth on rock and metal but over the years have gotten into the blues, which is the basis for all modern American music. We start looking at the selections and I’m in heaven. Blues, blues and more blues. I’ve been trying to share with Danica and get her into the blues so money goes in and she says to pick some good stuff. There’s Jimi, and Stevie Ray, and B.B.King, Santana, John Lee Hooker, The Allman Bros, and I pick out the good stuff, the slow stuff, the love songs. I see that my tutelage is paying off when she asks me to play a Stevie Ray Vaughn song, Texas Flood. We return to the bar and I’m enjoying the music, the beer, and her company but not in that order. If I keeled over dead right there I couldn’t have been a happier man than I was at that moment.

After a bit she says it’s time to go and we head out the door. She stops me on the porch and takes my picture. She shows it to me and that is when I realize that I had not washed the make up off my face! I had been into Starbucks and the Genoa Saloon in front of many people and I still had smeared make up on with fake eyelashes to boot! Danica, I’m sure was laughing at me the whole time! On the other hand she was probably as wiped out as I was; after all she had a bit of a wild night herself.

We head back to the bunny ranch and back to our little suite. Talk about a mess! I took pictures of the room, the overturned drink bottles, the piles of lingerie strewn around the room- hers and mine, the various sex toys, the empty soda cans, the various bottles and containers of make up, the messed up bed all were committed to digital treasures of the wildest night of my life. I started to get things picked up and organized moving slowly as I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her. But Danica, ever full of surprises, said that she was going to run down to the main house for a minute and when she got back Valerie had better be ready and waiting for her if I know what’s good for me! What?...Ah…What? Ok! I was not expecting this!

With that she’s gone out the door. I dive for my suitcase and get out some thigh high stockings, a baby doll nightgown and my heels. I know I don’t have much time and I know I’d better be dressed when she gets back. So I quickly put everything on, grab my wig and put on and brush it out as best I can and lay down on the bed in as sexy a pose as I can muster. I cannot believe that we are going for round two. In a few minutes she returns and says, wow I wasn’t expecting you to have a night gown I just thought you wear your stocking and heels. Good for you Valerie. Now get into the bathroom so I can fix your make up. So we take care of that and she undresses too. I could never tire of looking at her naked beauty.

She has me climb on the bed again and pose for more pictures. A few of which I look decent and sexy in and a few…well let’s not go there. She then puts a ball gag in my mouth and binds my wrists with cuffs. These are not metal handcuffs but loops of cord with a sliding tension clasp on them so the hands are put in them and the clasp pulls the cord tight to the wrists they’re quite ingenious and sexy, very comfortable and safe too in my opinion. She takes more pictures of me like this and then…then puts down the camera pulls up my baby doll and mounts me! She rides me like a bucking bronco. I somehow slip the restraints off my wrists, remove the ball gag from my mouth and pull her body down tight on top of me. She rides my as if her life depends upon it. This girl is wild. She rides until her eyes roll back and she collapses on top of me. I’m still ready to go. After a brief rest she rolls off and grabs a vibrator and puts inside her and another on her clit. I kiss her and caress her while she’s off and running again. I stroke myself as she masturbates with the vibrators, which is another of her party options. Watching her pleasure herself was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen.

After calming down with some caresses and cuddles we look at the time and realize that it is now late in the afternoon. We get up and start to asses the damage. We have our work cut out for us as the scene I described before has now only become worse. It’s time to get ourselves cleaned up and the room back together. I help Danica get her stuff organized and back to her room. I take my suitcase out to the truck and get it stowed. I come back to her room and we hang out for a bit. It is obvious that neither of us wants to the day to end and part company. We talk about many things that shall remain between her and me. I suggest that if she is available the next day I would come back for a short going away party as I had to leave for home the day after that. We agree on a short romantic party for the next afternoon. There is to be no kinky sex, no crossdressing, no limo rides, no games in the parlor with other bunnies, this is a woman and a man expressing their friendship and tender feelings for each other. For Danica and I had by now, forged a real friendship and we wanted to express that to each other in an intimate way. With a hug and a kiss she walked me to the front door and said good bye. I stepped outside and stopped to observe the sun settling towards the mountains in the west, this after sitting in the courtyard earlier that morning and watching it climb from the mountains in the east. With a spring in my step and my mind reeling I climbed into the truck and rode off into the sunset.

After a fitful nights sleep I awoke the next morning, showered and made my way back to the bunny ranch. I will be honest and say that though I was looking forward to being with Danica again, in her cozy room this time, I was also a bit downcast as I knew our time together grew short. I rang the bell twice and stepped into the parlor and up to the bar. I ordered a drink, not to calm my nerves this time but rather to help mask the emotions that I was feeling. Within a few minutes Danica arrived looking stunning in her black and red flamed Hotter than Hell dress that she has pictures of on the message board. We hugged warmly and she asked if I was ready. We had to go out the back way to her room as HBO was still filming. We started across the courtyard and I stopped her! I asked if there was someone who could take our picture together. All those pictures and there were only a couple of them with us together. One of the maintenance guys was happy to oblige us and we posed side by side. We then retired to her room for the remainder of the afternoon.

As for what transpired between us during the remaining short hours we had together. I will keep that private between Danica and I. I’m sure she will be surprised that I do this. Danica and I shared a wild kinky sex party the day before and we are very happy to share the details with you, still there comes a time, a special time, when a true Gentleman out of respect for his Lady doesn’t kiss and tell. This is one of those times.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43QIzohgViM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43QIzohgViM</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
    (For Danica)

The next day with the truck packed for home I headed down Carson Street for the last time. I was up earlier in the morning, checked out and ready to leave town but I just couldn’t do it yet. I had one last thing to take care of before I hit the road. I had a small memento of our wild party that I wanted to leave with Danica. So I waited around the restaurant slowly sipping coffee until I was certain that Danica would be up and about for the day. I arrived at the ranch and was brought in through a side door as HBO was still filming. Danica was not aware that I was coming. So they had to track her down while I waited at the bar. She finally appeared at my side and was very surprised to see me. She asked what I was doing there and I said that I had a small parting gift for her. I gave her a greeting card and…one of Valeries leg garters that “she” wore the night of our wild party. I hope that someday Danica will find an occasion to wear that garter herself or do like so many of the guys do and hang it from the rearview mirror, and so remember her Valerie.

With a tender kiss she walked me to the side door and I whispered in her ear, “I will see you again someday I don’t know when, where, how but I will see you again, if only for a cup of Starbucks coffee.” Perhaps that should remain private yet I include it so that everyone will understand of what great worth Danica’s friendship to be, she can change your world if you but give her the chance.

With that I climbed into the truck and drove the 500 miles back to Salt Lake City where I spent the night. Early the next morning I left Salt Lake and drove 1400 miles through a near white out snowstorm in Rawlings Wyoming and then 91 degree heat, some 250 miles later, in Sydney Nebraska; 23 hours straight with only stops for gas and 2 meals, home to the Twin Cities because I couldn’t face another night in an empty motel room after being with Danica. Can you blame me?

I do not know what you the reader will think of my review, or of me for having the type of party I did. I guess it does not matter in the end because the only person that has to like this review, and understand why I chose the type of party I did, is Danica. I feel confident in both those things that she does. As for me, as I finish this tonight, almost 3 weeks later with a moustache instead of a goatee having grown back, I am still in a swirl of emotions over what I experienced during my trip to Carson City and the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I had the time of my life, to say the very least. I did things I never thought I would do. I experienced things that I thought I never would again. Yet to me it all pales to insignificance compared to the fact that I met and became friends with the truly beautiful, on the inside as well, Miss Danica Day.

To say Thank You seems so hallow yet there seems no other words; perhaps these will suffice?

Danica, you have reminded me what it is like to feel alive again after so… so much….
    Your gentle hands, soft lips, and feminine curves touched my body.
    Your grace, charm, and intelligence touched my heart.
    Your warmth, compassion, and affection touched my soul.
    What more could a Man desire from a Lady?

11. So there it is, the complete review. You may now start posting replies if you so wish to.

I have more pics to include for this but at the moment I'm having trouble getting the right code to post them with. I may be able to add those pics later on using the edit function.

I hope you enjoyed reading about it 1/16 as much as Danica and I enjoyed living it. We had an amazing wonderful time together.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Dear fishing-guy, :D

You are a board member that I honestly think about often, ever since I met you on the topic regarding our lost loves. I just read your review, and I feel so happy for you. You did two brave, wonderful things that I applaud you for. You had sex again for the first time since your wife died, and you got to fulfill your crossdressing dream. Your party sounded absolutely sexy. As a woman I find the idea of men dressing and role playing as women to be extremely hot. I am beyond glad that you had the time of your life. You wrote a splendid review as well. I prefer to read reviews that have emotion involved like yours, rather than just sex. I like to hear about people that are really emotionally invested in their visit, as you were. It just makes me so happy. As for the signed T-shirt, I can only think of putting it into a double sided frame, and maybe hanging it somehow so both sides are visible. It's so great that you were able to leave with wonderful internal memories, and souvenirs!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Dear Kelf [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Oh wow! Thanks for the very kind reply post. I just sat a reread it myself. I've had to mentally back away from some of this and kind of get my feet back on the ground again, so I was a bit moved again myself when I reread it and thought back to all the wonderful things that Danica and I shared together.

It takes guts for a man to roleplay as a woman and put on a dress. It takes even more for him to let down the sociatal barriers and let a woman "take him" in such a sexual manner. Then it takes a whole bunch more guts in telling the world about it. To receive such a warm and positive response from you is treasured. Cross dressing is still very much taboo in our society. I do not know myself yet if I would do this again. There is a part of me that still desires this and yet then again now that I've done it I wonder if it would be the same? Thank You for your statement saying that you find the idea of men crossdressing to be hot. There is a part of me that wishes I could find a woman to share that with regularly.

I can tell you that crossdressing has changed my view of women and what life is like for them. I have insights into women that I think most men lack. In that it is a blessing. My admiration, respect and love for the fairer sex has only increased because of it. Women are truely gifts to be treasured by men. It is sad that a lot of men do not see that.

It was a very emotional trip for me and I am glad that came out in the review. As you point out having sex again after losing my wife was difficult, the crossdressing and kinky things were difficult barriers to mentally overcome, and the getting sick while there was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster too. But I had a secret weapon to help me deal with all the ups and downs of my experiences, I had Danica Day to help me along the way.

I do so hope that those who read my review understand that it was Danica that made all this possible for me. It was Danica that is the star here and not me. She is the one that deserves the credit here and not me. Danica is the one who had to deal with my getting sick, my emotional baggage and she is the one who had to make it all happen. Danica is the star here and I cannot stress enough just how kind, giving, fun and sexy this lady is. She is a very special woman and that is not just hallow platitudes. I am proud to call Danica Day,FRIEND!

14. Dinoman and Ice-Storm:

Thanks for the kind words and the support about my review.

Yea, Ice-Storm, Danica and I "left no stone unturned" as you so aptly put it, but then again I think there are a few stones left out there in the world of sexual adventures that she and I can turn over someday. If she's willing to put up with me again. :roll: :lol: I think she is.

Dinoman, considering how many reviews you've written and the number of parties you've had I will accept your compliments about my review with pride. I know you have your heart set on Veronica VaVoom. I can see why, she's a very sexy woman. It was a pleasure to meet her and I thought of you when I did. I envy you that you're so much closer to the ranch and can get out there and have fun more often than I. I kept teasing Danica and telling her that she'd have to call the sheriffs in to throw me out of the ranch because I wouldn't want to leave. Can you blame me? :lol:

15. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

You are very welcome! :D And yes, you are right, Danica Day deserves much praise for being such a great friend and giving you such a great party. Kudos Danica!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. What a great review. Thanks for sharing. You are brave on so many levels and what a range of emotions to go through in such a short time. Amazing. I always thought Danica was special but I was never sure. It could be just an act. Now I know...

17. jheadapo:

Thanks for your kind words. Yeah, perhaps it does take some guts to do what I did but somehow or another I don't feel that brave. :D Ok, maybe when Danica had me on all fours! :lol: :lol: :twisted: Try it ya might like it! :lol: :lol: It's not for everyone, I know that.

As far as Danica is concerned she's the real deal. It's no act. Danica is a special lady. Also, by now I hope you're convinced that she and Big Al are two separate people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question for those who've read the review. Did any of you click the youtube music links, and if so did you enjoy it? I tried to make the review a little bit interactive and adding some of the music Danica and I shared during our time together I thought would help you the reader feel like your a part of it too.

18. now that is one hell of a review! You should be an author!

19. You're very welcome. I feel I have tried it. You write really well. I think I should kick in for the party. I have also made a mental note to include some pepto when I pack. Thanks for the heads up.

That had me laughing out loud. I didn't think anyone noticed my obsession with Danica and Big Al being the same person. That is so funny. Now, who was the only one to get a hold of him at the hospital? Hmm…

I did click on one music link but I'm not a real music fan so if it's not goofy or a cute cat I move on. Sorry.

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

fishing-guy, this post was a true labor of love. I don't know how many hours it took you to write it, but it must been very many because it took me awhile to read it. Sorry, I did not click on the music links, I read slow enough as it is. :oops:

I applaud you for sharing your deepest secrets and thoughts with us and providing us insight into how giving and sweet Danica can be. It is not a side of her that comes across that often on this board, sadly. Your post here shows how she goes beyond the call. I will now read your party review.

21. Fishing-guy, I think that not only do you have a good friend in Danica, Danica has a great friend in you. I have met Danica and fully agree with all that you have said.

22. Docjhm:

Thanks for your kind words about Danica and I. They mean a lot to me and I think also to her too. Thanks for your comment about Danica being all that I have said. It is great to see her get the support of her friends and fans.

23. Danica:

Blessings Come In Many Forms And The Nicest Is Friends.

I'm blessed that you are my friend and together we are each blessed in friendship.

You are most certainly welcome for the review. It was the least I could do for you after all you've done for me. Friendship is a two way street, ya know! I hope this review touchs you and makes you happy. I hope it helps you. There is a part of me that feels I'm in your debt for the kindness you've shown me.

You say I've done you a great honor; perhaps, perhaps not. I just wanted to share with the world what an amazing time I had with you. I wanted them to know about the person inside the blonde bombshell image. For there is a real quality person that lives inside that image. If there is honor in that then it's because you've earned it by being yourself.

All that is gold does not glitter.
    Not all who wander are lost.
    The old that is strong does not wither.
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Your gold runs deeper than the glittering image you portray. Though we both wander in life, we are not lost. I'm am getting older now but I am strong and have not withered in the face of what life has given me. Our deep roots of friendship, may they never be touched by any frost.

24. Breastlvr!

Thank You for your kind words. I don't know how long it took to write it either. I type badly with a lot of back spaces and corrections. I see in rereading it now there's still a few typos that slipped by me. Oh well. Also it took some time after I got home to "decompress" so to speak. I had to adjust to being back in the regular home life and let the whole experience sink in before I could sit and write it.

You know I still haven't unpacked that one suitcase and put away the dress yet. I guess it is because it represents the fact that I actually went to the ranch and did that. Because as I said it still seems like a dream and not reality and the packed suitcase with all the girly things in it reminds me it wasn't a dream.

The internet is a wonderful tool of communication. We can meet people online that we would never meet otherwise. This was how I met Danica of course. It is how you and I are "meeting" each other. But like any other tool it has it's limitations, a wrench can't do the job of a saw and vice versa. Each of us regular board members make many posts and in doing so we reveal more about ourselves with each one. Yet due to the limits of the internet sometimes things that are meant one way can be taken another. Even with the use of Emotocons and such, we cannot read body language on a message board. We do not have the visual and audibel clues that come with face to face communication. I know I've had many misundertandings with friends I've known personally face to face for many years because I said something in an email that was taken in a manner other than what I meant and feelings were hurt and problems created needlessly. It is especially easy to misunderstand some thing posted by someone you've never meet face to face, like us.

My point is you said that the sweet side of Danica doesn't come across on the boards very often. Perhaps your just misreading her. That is not your fault or her fault, it's the nature of internet communications. Something to keep in mind when reading any post by anyone on any message board anywhere on the internet, including this post by me. :D :D :D

25. I made a double posting by accident and have edited it to remove it. Sorry for that. OOooops! :oops: :oops: :oops:

26. Where does the teddy bear fit in?

27. Mr. Jheadapo:

I see you are alert and paying attention! Very good, Sir! You may move to the head of the class and clean the erasers for the teacher!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bear fits in only in so far as I brought it to Danica as a gift. Just a silly whimsecial notion of mine that I thought she'd would like and find amusing. I thought it would appeal to the "little girl" that still lives in all women, no matter their age or maturity. She then had the great idea of playing naughty games with it and turning it into a little slave bondage bear, the adult woman version of playing with teddy bears. Which when you look at those pics of the bear you can visualize what she did to me! So I suppose in a sense that bear has become a representation of me. :shock: :twisted: I hope she continues to use the bear in many naughty ways and post the pics for us all to enjoy.

No matter how old one gets, they're never to old to play with toys. It's just that our choice of "toys" :twisted: changes.

28. Jheadapo:

Thank You for the compliments about my writing ability. Actually I Thank everyone for their compliments about it. That makes me feel very good indeed!

As for your comment about the writing being so good that you feel that you should kick in for the party....well... who am I to deny you that? :lol: :lol: I could always use it for a return trip and party. Then I could write another novel about my experiences with Miss Danica. Don't think of it as contributing to the party life of another but rather consider it a contribution to the future of great American literature! I will let you know where to send the check! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To paraphrase a Great American President: Ask not what your party funds can do for you but rather ask what your party funds can do for the advancement of American Literature!

Say, now that you know that I've worn the panties, do you suppose that I should start a "Sisterhood of the traveling panties" club too? :lol: :lol: :lol:

29. Thanks. I hope the teacher is Danica. I thought for sure the bear would show up on the last day of your visit. I was suprised when it didn't. I was pretty sure you had given it to her but then you never know. I also wondered if it came 'dressed' or was that something Danica did. It's very cute.

30. jheadapo:

Thanks for your kind words. Yeah, perhaps it does take some guts to do what I did but somehow or another I don't feel that brave. :D Ok, maybe when Danica had me on all fours! :lol: :lol: :twisted: Try it ya might like it! :lol: :lol: It's not for everyone, I know that.

As far as Danica is concerned she's the real deal. It's no act. Danica is a special lady. Also, by now I hope you're convinced that she and Big Al are two separate people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question for those who've read the review. Did any of you click the youtube music links, and if so did you enjoy it? I tried to make the review a little bit interactive and adding some of the music Danica and I shared during our time together I thought would help you the reader feel like your a part of it too.[/quote]

You're very welcome. I feel I have tried it. You write really well. I think I should kick in for the party. I have also made a mental note to include some pepto when I pack. Thanks for the heads up.

That had me laughing out loud. I didn't think anyone noticed my obsession with Danica and Big Al being the same person. That is so funny. Now, who was the only one to get a hold of him at the hospital? Hmm…

I did click on one music link but I'm not a real music fan so if it's not goofy or a cute cat I move on. Sorry.[/quote]

Jheadapo:

Thank You for the compliments about my writing ability. Actually I Thank everyone for their compliments about it. That makes me feel very good indeed!

As for your comment about the writing being so good that you feel that you should kick in for the party....well... who am I to deny you that? :lol: :lol: I could always use it for a return trip and party. Then I could write another novel about my experiences with Miss Danica. Don't think of it as contributing to the party life of another but rather consider it a contribution to the future of great American literature! I will let you know where to send the check! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To paraphrase a Great American President: Ask not what your party funds can do for you but rather ask what your party funds can do for the advancement of American Literature!

Say, now that you know that I've worn the panties, do you suppose that I should start a "Sisterhood of the traveling panties" club too? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Uuggghhh!
    This goofy site crashed and whiped out my message!

The payment will of course be virtual. I have my own party fund to contribute to. :wink:

I was going to pm you about the 'sisterhood'. In light of recent events, that has taken on a whole new meaning. Let me know if you get a bunch of pretty ladies trying them on in the bathroom. My attempt with the drive though didn't work out so well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

31. You're very welcome. I feel I have tried it. You write really well. I think I should kick in for the party. I have also made a mental note to include some pepto when I pack. Thanks for the heads up.

I did click on one music link but I'm not a real music fan so if it's not goofy or a cute cat I move on. Sorry.[/quote]

Jheadapo:

Say, now that you know that I've worn the panties, do you suppose that I should start a "Sisterhood of the traveling panties" club too? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Uuggghhh!
    This goofy site crashed and whiped out my message!

The payment will of course be virtual. I have my own party fund to contribute to. :wink:

I was going to pm you about the 'sisterhood'. In light of recent events, that has taken on a whole new meaning. Let me know if you get a bunch of pretty ladies trying them on in the bathroom. My attempt with the drive though didn't work out so well. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Jheadapo:

Well I think I'd be in serious trouble if I tried to get the sisterhood of the traveling panties going in any bathroom other than at the bunny ranch. Somehow I don't think the general public would be quite as tolerent of me wearing panties in a Ladies room. :lol: :lol: For whick I am very glad that a place like the bunny ranch exists as well as a sexy understanding woman like Danica. Oooh La La!

Hmmm, I don't think a virtual payment option will work because I don't think a virtual party would be quite the same! :lol: :lol:

I don't know if you've been to the ranch yet or not, but if you haven't you do need to get out there and live it up once. I think every single red blooded horny male should get there once in their life. Maybe you've been there and I missed it somehow. If so, sorry about that. Not saying you have to wear a dress, of course, just that you should bust loose and give into whatever desires lurk in your mind. Believe me, it's worth it.

Am trying to figure out how and when I can get back there again. Wonder what kinky things Danica and I can come up with for next time? I have a couple of ideas but we will have to see.

32. Thank you fishing guy for sharing your experience. This was a wonderful review of Danica. I had a feeling she was sweeter than she sometimes comes across on the boards when she sent a care package to one of her fan club members ( I think it was Big Al ). I think you did a fantastic job of showing that Danica is more that just a Bunny. She's a loving, caring person. I'm also very happy that you got to explore your sexuality. I've put you in my prayers that you'll find a wonderful lady friend that you can play with outside the Ranch. Maybe your new friend will want to join you in a slumber party at the Ranch. I'm hopeful for you that more good things will be headed your way. :)

33. Dear LuckyLady:

Thank You for your wonderful response! :D It comes at a good time tonight as I'm feeling a little...tired I guess I'll put it as. I needed a pick me up tonight.

Thank You for your prayers. Only time will tell what the answer to them will be. Yes, a lady friend that would accept my little quirk and also would be willing to do a slumber party at the ranch would be a boost (put mildly) to my life. Still that is a very tall order to fill I'd think. Finding a lady that would be that open I would think the odds of would be about equal to winning the Mega Millions lottery. :(

At this point I'm not sure where I will go with crossdressing. I know I would enjoy another party like this, especially with Danica :D [smilie=happy.gif] I guess I'm still so much in the after shock or glow that I haven't really given much thought to what new adventures and what other boundries I could push from here while wearing a dress. The future brings whatever it will.

Danica is a very sweet woman. I find her to be very down to earth and real. Yes that was Big Al that she sent the care package to. I've spoken to him on the phone and Big Al is a sweet man.Very caring. So it was nice that he got that package from her. He was so excited by it when I spoke to him last. I found Danica to be up beat, positive , and full of life even at the times she should have been a little tired. One thing that didn't come out in my review is that she is quite intelligent and well educated. She also has sense of style and passion for art and beauty in it's many forms.
    l

34. Hey fishing guy, I'm glad I could lighten your load a bit. Hang in there. I really think things are going to get good for you without hitting the powerball. :)

35. Thank You Lucky Lady for your encougement and warmth! I do so hope you are right about the things are going to get good for me. I hope things go well for you too.