My unfogettable weekend of fun with Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Mar 16, 2010.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

After only getting a glimpse of each other in January, and getting to know each other through PM's since, I was finally able to connect with Jordan during St. Pogus weekend.

It was an interesting start as after a brief chat, I was whisked away to her room to try on a wig she got for me to where in the she-male hooker contest. I told her that this was not how I had anticipated the first time in her bedroom to be...lol. Of course she promised she would definitely make up for that later... :)

The next night we enjoyed a great dinner together and hours just getting to know each other and also indulging her in her secret obsession that I will leave beween her and me. Had such a great time it felt the same as if we had a night of great mind-blowing sex. I could only imagine what it was going to be like once we fulfilled that fantasy for real after the St. Pogus celebration.

Once we finally had our party, it surpassed every expectation I ever had. It was so sensual, fun, exhilirating, and fulfilling that words can't even describe it.

The entire time with Jordan is something that will stay with me forever and something I hope to relive over and over again! Thanks for everything beautiful! You are simply amazing!!!

2. Raz Thank you so much! I had an amazing time with you this weekend! Wig and all. Ya know.. the first time Abbie and I were naked in bed together.. it wasnt what she expected either...( Abiie, we still have to make up for this one! LoL Love ya baby!) What can I say... an awakward moment is always a good way to break the ice.

And as far as my obsession.. hehe.. thanks for helping out. I am so glad we got the chance to conect to eachothers front sides! Lol

3. Lol, I never get tired of these stories! Jordan and Raz, I love you both!

4. I never get tired of them! They make me laugh and cry all at the same time!

5. Jordan is great :)

6. I love the review of Jordan