My time with the ridiculously sensual Madison Dupree

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by puckwinger, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I spent a freakin amazing afternoon with Madison this past weekend. I saw her pix and profile on the bunnybabes page and those eyes...are you kidding me? It was just a few emails into our correspondences that I realized it just had to be. I made an appointment (special treat for those booking an appt w/deposit if one needs any incentive). The day finally arrived and that uncomfortable sit at the bar/waiting area; you know, as your mind starts wandering...oh God I hope she looks as sexy in person as she does on the web pix. Thankfully, it was mere seconds of waiting before she jumped into my arms and thus began one of the most amazing couple of hours of my life. Apprehension and fear immediately out the door, she's got this erotic exotic beauty and wonderful sense of humor...thank God! Those pix and brief profile only touch the surface. Thems eyes can sear an Antarctic iceberg! Madison is a fun free-spirit, personable, amazingly down to earth, sassy, sexy as all get out, knows how to treat a man, and just plain fun to be with. The Bunny Ranch has many treasures and Madison's presence only reinforces that reputation. I just love how we connected and only lament that I couldn't stay with her for just a few more hours. Thanks Madi, for an amazing party!

2. Thanks babe. And YOU were awesome, honey! The perfect date. Can't wait to see you again! Miss you tons.

XOXO
    Madi

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Very good review, PW. Good to know Madison's personality is as awesome as her beauty! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] That was very sweet, breastlvr.

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Hi all! A collection of reviews can be found here:
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52656</a>

7. What an awesome review!! I love you!!

8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You seem like a very sweet young lady. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. mine too!!

11. [smilie=i love you1.gif]