My time with Katie Summers

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Nate in the box, Feb 6, 2020.

1. This is long overdue

A while back, I was given the privilege of getting to spend time with @KatieSummers What can you say about Katie? A lot. Her beauty is intoxicating, her laugh is contagious, and she has some of the best jokes I’ve ever heard :) She is one of the sweetest, most kind people I’ve ever met, and I’m very privileged and happy that I got to meet her and spend quality time with her.

I contacted Katie a few weeks before we met, and to my surprise, she contacted me back almost immediately. We hit it off with our common interests of wanting life experiences, sports, and so much more. Katie was always so nice and eager to answer any questions I had.

When the day came to meet Katie, I was nervous. But she quickly disarmed my nerves with her humor and quick wit.

Thank you Katie, for everything. Thank you for your continued kindness, you positivity, your amazing jokes, an amazing experience, and so much more.

If anyone is ever thinking about seeing her, but nervous to send that email, just do it. You won’t regret a single moment with her.

2. Aw Nate thank you SO much!!! I had an absolutely amazing time with you and this review means so much!!❤️❤️❤️ I’m so glad everything was mutual I hope to see you again soon ❤️

3. You’re welcome Katie! You’re one in a million :)

Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Sounds like a really fun date! Amazing review! Book your party today with @KatieSummers [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]