REVIEW My time with Alice changed my life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DH34, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. How do I possibly begin to describe my time with this wonderful lady without writing a novel? There are few things in life that are absolutely life changing, and your time with Alice will be one of them. Lets start from the beginning. When you initially book with her you will never have to worry about having any doubts about her liking you or being comfortable around you when you meet because your experience starts with her before you even get on a plane to go to see her.

Her and I spent about two months texting, getting to know each other before the big day arrived and let me tell you she is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most patient, and accepting person you will ever meet. If you ever wanted that one perfect person in your life, well you've found her! When my big day finally came I was still a little nervous. Because I had grown so fond of Alice that I was hoping that she would like me just as much in person as much as before we met too.

My fears were dispelled very quickly because meeting her wasn't like meeting a stranger but that of a good friend. It felt so natural and comfortable being around her. Alice has a smile and a presence that could light up a whole room. I can't begin to describe how wonderful it is being around her, you just have to do it yourself. After we took care of the billing, we went to her suite and went over what we wanted to do together. The sensuality starts before you even make it to the bed.

Everything Alice does is done with absolute perfection from the way she looks at you and talks to you. Even how she walks bleeds eroticism. Without going into too much detail, bedroom time with her is an experience that you will never forget. Again, everything she does is done with such perfection, it will leave you wondering how you lived your whole life without Alice in the first place. She is so attentive to your desires and feelings that even though you know her job is the Bunny Ranch, she makes you feel like that YOU are the only one for her. You are not just getting a sexual experience with her, you are getting an emotional one too.

I have two more experiences booked with Alice later this year and I hope to keep seeing her for years to come. Alice is the kind of woman that I don't mind traveling all the way across the country for because she makes every tiny detail of your time with her perfect. I didn't just leave with an experience, but a confidence and stride that I will take with me for the rest of my life.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]