My Sweet Jersey Girl - Gillian Sloan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

While at the Love Ranch during the St Pogus celebration in 2009, I was speaking to Chloe Daniels. She told me that she had to circulate and asked me if I wanted her to introduce me to anyone. I asked her who the "gorgeous creature" was on the other side of the parlor. She informed me that it was Gillian Sloan. I had seen Gillian's pictures on the message board and in the Bunny Babes section, but I could not believe how much more beautiful she was in person. Her pictures are great, but come no where near doing her justice.

I spoke to Gillian for a long time and discovered that she is not only a "georgeous creature", but also a very sweet and sexy young woman who is so easy to talk to. She even teased me about not knowing who she was until Chloe introduced me to her. A beautiful, sweet woman with a great sense of humor and a beautiful pair of eyes has always been my Achilles heal. I did not party with her, but knew that I wanted to at some time. I spent the past year getting to know her from pm's in Live Chat, pm's on the message board and a few phone calls. The more I got to know this sweet Jersey girl, the more I regretted not having had a party with her previously. Realizing that one can not go backwards but can certainly go forward, Gillian and I set a time to experience what I had been dreaming of since meeting her the previous year.

Gillian decorated the VIP room at the Love Ranch and also arranged for a tequila tasting, sampling all the various types of Patron that the Love Ranch offers, while we spent some time relaxing in the whirlpool tub in the room. Gillian knows that I like tequila and I was so touched that she would put so much time, thought and effort into making the party I had with her such a wonderful expererience. I am a guy who loves GFE and Gillian was even more than I had hoped and dreamed of.

Thank you sweet Gillian, you are in my heart forever. So much so that a plan was devised so that I would not have wait long to experience again the glory that is a party with Gillian. That Real Life Ranch Report will be written and posted soon. I want to savor my first party with Gillian, before I contemplate our second time together with one of our mutual friends.

Dave

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I am so thankful you took the time to write this. I can see the thought and trouble to took to do it and I appreciate it more than I can say. The time we spent together was very special to me and I hope there will be many more to look forward too with you.

3. What a great intro to your party with Gillian, Dave! After meeting her at the infamous Gummi Bear Photo shoot, I too, am enamored with her. A party with Gillian is definitely on my "to do" list...and Pir8's, too!

4. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

This was so nice to see!!! Thank you and it's my list as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. great review gillian sloane

6. Awe that sounded like a great party (-: A personal touch goes a long way (-:

7. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tamala. Dave is wonderful and he would have done the same for me I'm sure.