My Second Visit With Cami Parker

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Velvettongue, Dec 11, 2010.

1. My Second Visit with Cami Parker

This is my 1500th post, and is dedicated to the Lovely Cami Parker. This is my second trip to the Bunny Ranch, and second party with Cami Parker. Words can’t describe how wonderful a feeling it is, when you are standing outside of the Reno Airport and the Bunny Ranch Limo pulls up, and you see Cami waiting for you.
    She looked simply ravishing. She had asked me if I had any preferences for what she would wear when she came and picked me up. I had said I had never seen her wearing red. She accommodated this request, by wearing a sexy red jacket, and sexy red boots. She looked so sexy. She had asked if was hungry and I had said I was, so she took me to In And Out, a local burger place, where I was treated to the best burger I had ever had. She took my “In And Out virginity”.
    We then drove back to the Ranch, where we had Barbie, Jazzy, and Camryn come sit with us in the parlour for a Bunny Christmas. I had brought presents for Camryn, Jazzy and Cami. They enjoyed their presents very much, and they had a very special present for me. I was invited to be a guest for a Blondetourage magazine photoshoot session that was taking place that day. I had never seen anything this before and it was quite an honour. These ladies are so hot and sexy and I can’t wait to see these pictures.
    Cami and I went for dinner to Ole Ole, a new Mexican restaurant, where we had a wonderful bonding session of great food and stimulating conversation. We then drove back to the Ranch where we sat, had drinks and socialized with the rest of BlondeTourage. It was so much fun to get to know these ladies.
    It was time now for my party with Cami, and we went to the bedroom to play. I had admitted to Cami that I was not very sexually experienced. So she had arranged to help me grow and become a better lover. In this party I had to do everything Cami commanded… she was my guide and Mistress tonight. If I wanted to kiss her, I had to ask and she had me bound to the bed and made me her sexual plaything for the evening. I had a ball gag in my my mouth and a blindfold. She did what she wanted with me. It was an experience I had never had before! I trusted Cami completely to be safe with me and to help me grow. She truly wants me to be a better lover. She is the perfect guide in this field.
    It was so awesome to be with Cami again and spend time with her again. She is a wonderful lady and I am truly blessed that she is in my life. Thank you Cami for helping me and letting me come back to the Ranch to spend more time with you.

2. wow, you had a wonderful time man, glad to hear it!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review VT!

Sounds like you had fun!

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's amazing VT! She is such a wonderful person. I trust in her sexual prowess and can't wait to have her show me a thing or two (or a million) about being with another woman. Your dinner sounded amazing, and that was so cool that they shared a photoshoot with you! Go Blonde Tourage! I'm so happy for you! :D

5. Yes Kelf, she is an amazing woman. And a Wonderful Guide and Mentor!.

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

You are so beautiful inside and out Cami! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

SWOOOONNNNN :lol: [smilie=hot over you.gif]