About Me MY REVIEW FROM FOREVERMAN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 30, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's my review from @foreverman:

I met Cumisha at the Kit Kat Ranch on a visit last year. Every time I went to the ranches, I would say hello. Last night I drove up to watch the Friday night LiveStream show and bring the LRN ladies the pizza I promised. Afterwards, I went over to the Kit Kat and asked Cumisha for a long over due party. We went to her room after taking care of business and then the fun began. If you have seen Cumisha you know she has an incredible body. She always wears an outfit that shows off her figure. Well, I was not disappointed when we got undressed. There is not enough OW in WOW! to describe her body. Cumsiha has an adult film running on her TV so there is a lot of noise from both the TV and her bed. As an older man I need to not waste a second, so we got to it right away. Cumisha was even able to bring me back for round 3. Cumisha is a very giving lover and sets out to please you every way possible. She did just that. I liked seeing the look on her face when I told her I was there to say more than just hello. A party with Cumisha is one not to be missed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews!!!
    Sophia Sun[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thought and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

She is funny and very professional.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for the compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish and foreverman like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and HannahFetish like this.
  9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Great review @cumishaamado you always make every client so happy!

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  12. @cumishaamado is a spitfire of a woman!! She never ceases to amaze me!! <3

HannahFetish likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MinnieBea for the compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  14. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What an amazing review! Party with her today!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

HannahFetish likes this.
  17. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HannahFetish likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kisses @MinnieBea!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for an awesome experience and review!!! Thanks again for my "2016 Kitty of the Year" Trophy too!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! I can't wait to party with you again with a "2 Girl Party" with Sophia Sun for January 2019!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jennifer James for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  21. This is such a great review of you Cumisha! thanks for sharing it!

foreverman likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @harleylane and you're welcome!!! Thanks for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome review and have a "Happy Holidays with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!! I look forward to our 2 Girl Party with @SophiaSun January 2019!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Years"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

my Christmas wish is to write my review of a party with Bobbi B! Don't you forget about me, I'll be around you know it

28. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays to you! I sent a card so I hope you get it soon!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @harleylane and thanks for the compliment!!! Have a "Happy Holiday" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Years"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and I let you know when I receive the card. You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my review!!! Happy New Year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Your just full of great times I love to hear about your awesome parties your such a doll

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlanahPierce likes this.