My readheaded muse, Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by iadlib, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Wow, well where do I begin, if you read my last review here: http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=40131

You'll see that I've already gone into great detail about this deliciously incredible lady, but as I came back for seconds, its only fair that I tell y'all the story!

I heard about the B-day party for Dennis and figured, might as well go mingle in that crowd. Of course as luck would have it the ever elusive Laci wasn't scheduled to be at the ranch. CRAP!

I decided to take a shot in the dark and ask if she could be there, and she delighted me with a yes. So I made plane reservations, a hotel suite since the ranch was booked solid. We both like this certain type of sweet wine and there was a winery in california that sold it, I figured it would be a nice addition to my trip.

In addition to expanding my sexual knowledge via the ranch, I decided to investigate Tantra while in california. Lets just say that tantra is a lifelong affair and that my meditation gave me a leg up on it, but still, it was bewildering. I was hoping to learn some magic skills to dazzle Laci with, but its not all fun and games haha! Maybe one day I'll know enough to dazzle her, but for now, I'll have to settle on being me!

After visiting a tantra / meditation enclave north of san francisco, it was time to drive in my mustang (rented in honor of Laci) to LA to visit some friends in the adult film industry, talk about an eye opening tour behind the scenes…. sheeesh!

Then a drive back up the coast of California to the winery and then to Carson for bunnytime! About half way up the coast, a soccer mom in a chevy suburban rear ended me on the highway. Normally after an accident, you'd be mad right? I got out and the whole rear of the car was destroyed, the trunk wouldn't close, but I was smiling, why ? Cause I knew the light at the end of my tunnel was Laci!

So I chatted up the soccer mom until we found a hertz location to turn the car in we were laughing about the accident while the dude at the hertz counter gave us the deer in headlights / WTF look, they gave me a camry…. I drove to bob hope airport to swap it for another stang, but they had none and no other sports cars…… d'oh! So I took an SUV! I then proceeded to drive straight to Carson at about 115 mph on and off, the car was limited to 115 electronically, SPEED fix fail! 13 hours later, I arrived in carson, checked in, passed out. Woke up, and luckily I still had 8 hours before Laci time.

I went to whole foods and got some healthy eats, got a manicure, went to the store and bought some of that special wine. Went back to the hotel to prepare it for Laci when I got an email from her, saying she got us a suite at the ranch, saweeeeet!

So I packed up all the goodies and headed on down to the ranch, in the meantime she had tried a 5 hour energy or a redbull or something for the first time, so I was imagining her doing the scene from Jim Carey in yes man about the RED BULLA!! if you haven't had the pleasure, Laci is funny, with a scintillating wit! When I got there she was cool as a cucumber and hotter than hell in her cowgirl outfit, LUST!!

We did our quick negotiations and went to the hooker-booker to get settled up. Then we drove across the street to the party, she introduced me around being careful herself to duck the cameras (me too). We each had some sweet tea and a burger, and Dennis came over and Laci introduced me. I was so entranced by Laci that I neglected to say happy birthday!! Sorry big D!

We quickly retired from the party, back to the suite. We drew a hot bath with rose infused bubbles and soaked and drank sweet wine and talked and flirted, how nice!! We got out and rinsed and dried off, put on some music, and she tried on the jessica rabbit outfit I bought for her in latex…. no woman ever looked finer! She's a real life Jessica Rabbit! I'm roger for sure!

One thing led to another and you know the rest, sordid details need not be revealed, though honestly it was a blur of passion.

We fell asleep together cradling each other for the night, so sweet!
    The next morning my phone rang, it was my kid asking me a question, can't remember what it was lol. I answered and hung up. She liked how sweet the interaction was I think. All sheepish she looked over at me and said, "I have way too much fun with you, you're trouble" I laughed! It was really the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me! Laci you looked so amazing when you woke up, so beautiful, peaceful, glowing!

We got up and showered and dressed and went to the kitchen to have breakfast and laughed at how the waffle came out half baked lol. Ron Jeremy came in for breakfast, I think he had a fun night, he looked RAW, or as some say, a hot mess.

We then said our farewells and I drove back to San Fran to hop a plane back to where I live. On the way there I stopped at this burger joint right after the forrest area that you drive through leaving nevada and starting into california. It's called colfax max, holy crap! I think I had either the bison burger or the kobe burger, nom nom central! http://www.colfaxmax.com/

I was supposed to be at the ranch 12/18/2010, but life intervened. So here I am remembering my most recent encounter with Laci, next best thing I guess!

Guy's, do yourself a huge favor, and see Laci Ann, and if you can, mix in a little Anna Suvari too, I've heard they are quite a potent cocktail!!

Or do me a huge favor and donate to the "iadlib's fund to see Laci Ann for Birthday / Valentine's day fund" I promise it'll do wonders for your karma!!

Dennis, umm can I buy a timeshare at the ranch? Or stock? lol!!

Laci, do you have a clone that's not at the bunny ranch that I date in FL?? [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Unfortunately, no clone yet. :(

I had a wonderful time and can't wait to have more fun with you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I am glad that you had an amazing time with the Amazing Laci Ann. :D

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Laci is one in a million! :D

5. Iadlib

Let me confirm that statement. Anna and Laci together are one hot pair. If you work things right you can get them busy with each other giving you a couple of minutes to catch your breath before you dive back into ...

6. She is so sweet..

7. i like that, red headed muse, a good way to describe laci.

8. She went all out. What a sweet lady.