My Private Dancer/Roxy Gold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Awhile back Roxy promised on Ustream to bring her dancing heels out of retirement and take to the stage for a special party. I simply had to take her up on this idea. A chance to have her dance the pole just for me. We agreed that this would be an overnight party and soon it began!

First off, I have never seen Roxy looking more lovely and enthusiastic! (which was what first endeared her to me). She took an arm and off we went to the cabaret. We began with a drink and a chance to work details out with the club manager regarding when she could dance. Then we watched some dancers in action! After a few it was Roxy's turn. She slid gently out of her light pullover to expose her lovely dancing attire.

She hit the pole with a song called Bad Things. How appropriate, as it says "I want to do bad things to you tonight." Damn, she just zeroed in on me and brought it all alive!!! Simply fantastic. Smiled so hard my cheeks were hurting and that surely wasn't all. Then it was off around the corner for a lap dance!!! She stepped it up, and down, and all around. Talk about arousal. WOW. I always knew why I liked ladies that had exotic dance backgrounds. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Of course we stopped to help break in Roxy's new diggs too. That apartment that was empty because the strippers boyfriend was at band practice and she drives him. Lol. Then after that off to the VIP Suite.

We always have a great time. We just seem to bring out the best in each other! It's such fun. Just two givers giving to each other all night long. What could be more special? Answer??? When it's Roxy the former stripper!!!

THANKS ROXY
    Now "that" was one helluva party idea!!!
    OUT OF THIS WORLD
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Great review of Roxy, firstflight800. Sounds like you had a great time. I don't think I will ever do overnights with Roxy, she wears me out already with the shorter parties we have, and I would hate to fall asleep on her. We both have different party styles, but one thing we have in common that I agree on, when you said "Just two givers giving to each other" that applies to me and Roxy too even in our shorter parties. For me, always a great time partying with Roxy, and always memorable and wanting more parties with her.

3. Terrific review and congrats on the overnight ff800! Roxy is THE Real Deal when you plan and execute a party idea!

4. My oh my, thank you do very much for the opportunity to do a slight variation (a much better one) than the traditional date. What's better than watching our beautiful Red Light dancers? Being able to be one for a little bit and take home my customer! I had such a good time from start to finish, and I must say that dancing on the stage takes on a whole new dimension when I know someone special is watching that I KNOW I'm going to get lucky with!

It was a spectacular party, and I cant wait to do it again! Thank you for everything's firstflight800! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.

5. And Thank You Also Roxy. I especially enjoyed the exaggerated splits move and the string and nipple rings trick!!!

GUYS - She really had it happening!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It sounds like you guys had a great time together, I am so happy to hear that! XO :mrgreen:

7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I love the way Roxy dances on me when I'm lying naked in her bed. I love the close up visuals and different positions, she has been known to use all parts of her body to do "dancer" moves on me and to me when both of us were naked. Going to strip clubs was my hobby for 23 years in So. Calif. when I lived down there, and I know what those moves are and I had also fantasized about them when in the strip clubs, a stripper naked on top of me while I'm naked too. I even remember the Wild Goose near LAX, even though it is closed now it was a fun place to have some beer and watch strippers and have a bite to eat. I didn't know Roxy back then, but I did know a bunch of other girls that worked there, some for many years.

8. Roxy really does make fantasies come true!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. its a lot more fun to put the moves in the bedroom, that's for sure! :)

10. Roxy, you're just lots of fun no matter where we are, but I can't disagree that naked is best!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a thoughtful and fun review to read!! I have had the pleasure of having parties with Roxy in the past, and I could totally envision everything you wrote. She's such a sexy Starlet and I KNOW she shined in the spotlight of the Red Light!!

12. It was definitely a fun twist to enhance the party! And big thanks to the Red Light staff for letting me make my own fantasy into reality!

13. Great topic [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    I've gotta thank the staff at the cabaret. After all, it is a bit disruptive to them but we certainly needed their help in turning a fantasy into the real thing! And it certainly will always ring out to me as a magical evening with a magical lady!!!

15. I loved reading this! So vivid~

16. Just gotta laugh. Vivid is it? As in Vivid Videos??? Sounds like another idea!

17. Yes it does! :)

18. Guess we'll need to plan ahead. I just know that when I meet my private dancer again I'll be way too preoccupied to remember those things!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. Such a sexy review [smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James