My princess Natasha Pink

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gamer, Feb 17, 2010.

1. You would not believe the week I had. I just had to tell someone. I’ve always been shy and never had much luck with girls. I had friends in high school but not girlfriends. When I was in college, I got close to a neighbor girl, but she moved away before I could get the nerve to tell her how I felt. Since then, I have filled most of my time with games and of course, work. There is this new girl at work who I really like, but I can hardly talk to her, let alone ask her out. Every time I have a chance to talk to her alone, I panic and awkwardly walk away, or worse, I say something completely stupid.
    My gamer friends got together and were talking about this HBO series, the Cathouse. I watched the show and besides being a really good TV show, it seemed like a potential dream come true. I went online just to find out more about those girls I saw on the show. I got a welcome message from this stunning girl. She said her name was Natasha Pink, she was from Russia, and not only was she warm and inviting and looked like an angel, she seemed so real. I sent Natasha an email and she wrote back to me almost immediately. Not only did she tell me all about herself, she wanted to know about me, and asked me for my picture! We talked on the telephone and it was almost as if I was a different person. I wasn’t shy or scared. Natasha put me at ease and as we talked, my confidence grew. She sent me some more pictures of herself and I knew I had to meet her. I asked her when she was available, and made an appointment. They made it easy for me.
    I took Friday off from work so that I could have a three day weekend. I took a flight to Reno Tahoe International Airport and was picked up in a Limousine. It was awesome. I felt like a king, riding out to the desert to meet my princess. We got to the ranch and my girl Natasha gave me a tour of the place. It is like the ultimate amusement park for adults. And let me tell you, she looked so much better in person. Her soft blonde hair bounced when she laughed. She was warm and sexy and clutched my arm as she showed me around. I had saved some money up for this vacation and we negotiated a party in her room. She is a top quality girl, and offered a whole menu of options for me to choose what I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted from Natasha Pink, my Russian fantasy girl. She was kind and patient with me and I could tell that she is a caring person. Her face is like a cover girl and her body is delightful. I could not believe how good she made me feel. Natasha is so affectionate and playful. She brought out a passion in me that I did not know I had. I had the best time of my life. She made me feel strong and desirable and showed me the potential I have to give love.
    I didn’t want to ever leave, but reality happens whether we like it or not. I said goodbye to Natasha and thank you. She made me promise to come back to see her and I swear that I will. I came home and went to work and I found myself talking to that new girl and she said there was something different about me. I asked her if she would like to go with me to see a show and she said she’d love to. ‘What took you so long to talk to me,’ she asked. I said, ‘I was waiting for a sign from my angel.’

2. Darling, Your Review MADE MY YEAR ! Thank You Kindly, it makes me feel soo good and blessed that our FUN experience made such a good difference in your life. I feel very fortunate that my companionship impacted you so positively, looking forward round 2 !!! Keep me updated on your office affair!
    russian hugs and french kisses,
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I agree, Natasha is the best. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Thank you DARLING! I`ll waiting you back [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I AM BAAACK!
    @BUNNYRANCH!
    LETS HAVE BIG FUN !!!
    :p

7. I am looking for the sequel too!!!
    Kiss

8. Thank you very much!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. So excited!
    Thank you for booking round 2!
    Yeah!
    :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you! [smilie=happy.gif]

11. Thank you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]