My Perfect Dinner Date With Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KansasGuy, Oct 19, 2017.

1. What’s left to say about Ms. Ruby Rae?? I’ve written several reviews for her, and I feel like I’m close to running out of superlatives to describe the absolute pleasure that is the Ruby Rae GFE.

This most recent Ruby encounter started with an early evening dinner. As many of her previous clients have already noted, Ruby is a genuine delight as a dinner partner. I ordered a truly delicious plate of scallops and some good cocktails, but I can honestly say that they were of minimal interest to me compared to my companion. Ruby has real skill as a conversationalist, and time spent catching up with her is very enjoyable. I easily could have spent the whole evening just chatting with her over a bottle of wine and I would have been fully satisfied for the evening.......although I don’t think Ruby would have been content with that ;)

I’ve been seeing Ruby at the Ranch for almost the last four years...and I figured that by now, time in the bedroom would have started becoming ‘standard issue’. Thankfully this has definitely not been the case. Intimate time with Ruby is just as satisfying as it was during our first encounter all these years ago. I promise, once she starts attacking you with her patented Ruby kisses, it’s a lost cause...you’ll be forever addicted. During this last visit, Ruby even managed to pull out a few new tricks that she hasn’t yet shown in our previous meetings. You can ask her for the details...just know it was a good night for me. We finished off the evening with a solid cuddle session and afterward I unfortunately had to call it a night.

Needless to say, I 100% recommend booking a date with Ruby to anyone who hasn’t already done so. Whether it’s dinner, an outdate or bedroom time, she has always exceeded my expectations. After our numerous encounters, I really do feel like we’ve built a solid, real connection...and at this point it has led to effortless yet euphoric parties. Definitely add me to the long list of devoted Ruby clients!!

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh my! I missed this review! So sorry love!
    You know I always enjoy our time together :) can’t wait for next time! We must be getting into double digits now!

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Celebrate the holidays with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.