My party with Charmed Love Part 2….and Kalli Morgan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by plj-photog, Aug 11, 2009.

1. My party with Charmed Love Part 2….and Kalli Morgan.
    This post is clean, to protect the innocent. :eek: :D Who am I kidding? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We loved every minute of it!!

We had talked about a possible threesome - a two girl party, the night before. I had never had a threesome before. Yes, it is every guys fantasy to have two girls pleasure him. It was such an amazing time. Kalli and Charmed had never partied together and this was a real treat. I had my camera but was too caught up in the action, to get it….maybe next time. Kalli and Charmed are great kissers. I am not sure who was better, it is a toss-up. They are wonderful together, and they made me a very happy man. This is one fantasy that I have finally completed and would be happy to have again. Since, I talked about Charmed before, I should talk about Kalli. Kalli is really great. Anyway, it was a great time again for this guy. Some things are best left unsaid in this posting. Only those involved know the full details.

I even got to meet Rich after.

Thanks for the GREAT Time Charmed and Kalli! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Paul

2. It was so nice to meet you Paul, I'm glad you had fun with our girls.

3. It was def. fun.... A lot of fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BTW... I read your x rated version. Very hot! Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I Thank you over and over! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. No thank you!!!! Over and under!! (you know what I mean) :D :shock:

7. Yes, I do! :D

8. Charmed & Kalli, With PLJ photog's permission,
    I think We should all see the X-Rated version too!

----------------------------------------------------- 8) Charlie :roll:

9. It was very hot!! I am still thinking about it. Pictures would have been fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ...... no comment

11. I was too caught up in the moment......had the camera......should have had someone else take the pictures. I'm sure we could have found one of the other girls to do it. :D I still am thinking about it over and over. Yep, very hot! I Love you Charmed and Kalli! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. :!: :!: :!: :!: