My parties with Bentley Jo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firsttime816, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I had met Bentley Jo earlier in the day and thought she had an awesome personality. She just made you feel that any party with her was going to be fun. After my first 2 parties, I decided to give Bentley a try. A test drive as Bentley would say. Anyways, my party with her was incredible. She started off with a back massage, which was just what I needed. She has amazing hands. Then we began to enjoy the rest of our party. I just have to say that her hands could do more than just give massages and I will leave it at that. My party with Bentley was so great, that I decided to have another party with her. This time I got the full body massage. That was a decision I will never regret. All in all, Bentley is a wonderful person. She is beautiful, smart, sexy, and most importantly, funny. She just makes you feel like you are #1.

2. If you could only see my face right now :) KID IN A CANDY STORE! For sure tee hee! I'm glad you were my last party for my trip! gives me something extra to think about! The girls still taunt me about the laughin and gigglin they heard! Keep rollin those R's babe! I look forward to hearin from you soon :)
    ~Bentley Jo