My Menu

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LondonRose, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Everyone has needs and wants that they want fulfilled. I feel as if it’s my sole responsibility to make sure I’m able to fill every desire you might have. I’m here to satisfy every fantasy that’s kept you distracted at work, every want that’s crept into your dreams. Here’s what I offer, help me extend this list with our future experience.

My menu:

GFE: In a world where so much of our time is spent focused on technology, I want to focus my time on you. Let’s get to know each other better, and make some incredible memories! I would love to spend time with you here at the ranch, or join you on an outing to explore Nevada together! As a non local lady, I’m not very familiar with the best restaurants around but I’m very open minded and willing to try anything. I want nothing more than to have my horizons expanded. I’d love to be your personal travel companion. I pride myself on offering quality experiences you’ll remember for years to come. Let’s get to know each other and discover what things we have in common!

Outdates: Get me out of the ranch! While I’m here touring, I don’t leave the ranch a lot. I become such a homebody! Get me out the ranch and on a date by scheduling an Outdate. I would love to go to a museum, see a concert or go to a cooking class. The possibilities are endless, seeing as how we’ll have all of Nevada at our disposal.

Kink (I.E. pegging (giving), anal (receiving), role play, drag dress up, impact play, foot fetish, dom/sub, etc): As a willing learner and participant, I’m the perfect choice to help fulfill your desires. I identify as a Switch, and am comfortable on both the giving and receiving end of activities. Feel free to bring your own toys, or we can select items from my vast personal collection for our mutual pleasure!

Ménage à trois (Couples): Let’s all have a great time together! I want to learn about how you two connect and what fantasies you have regarding adding another person to the bedroom. Respecting boundaries is part of what I do, so please communicate with me so I can help offer that something special you’re looking for to help spice up your relationship . I love hearing about what makes your connection so special and I take pride in helping you both fulfill your sexual desires. Please feel free to e-mail me together or separately, so that I can get to know you both before our time together!

Half & Half (oral & sex): We could have a little bit of everything with Half & Half. For the first half of our party we’ll focus on what makes you feel good. And for the second half we’ll focus on the most fun part of the party!

Two Girl Parties: What’s better than one? Two! I would absolutely love to bring in one of the beautiful ladies into one of our parties. With the chemistry between us girls and all of our experience combined, we’re determined to make sure you have an experience you’ll never forget.

To book an appointment for any of these services, call the brothel at 775-246-5683 EXT 0 w/ 10% of your intended budget or email me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    KikiLover likes this.
  2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Guys look at all this beautiful lady has to offer and book her today! Thanks for showing us everything you offer @LondonRose!!!!!!!

LondonRose likes this.
  3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book this lovely girl today. Make your appointment with deposit today

LondonRose likes this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Make your fantasies come true with @LondonRose
    Email her to schedule your appointment

6. AstridAllure
    Chat with Me

AstridAllure Your most favorite BBW ❤️

What a delicious selection! Book your wonderful party with @LondonRose today!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]