RANCH SPECIAL My Ideal Ranch Special

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AmberStone, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Who wants to take me and a girlfriend sightseeing and riding around in the back of a limo to get very comfortable with each other than go to a romantic location for dinner and to a nice hotel room for some slot machines and sexy fun? I am not from here and would love to see what Nevada and Lake Tahoe have to offer. Book a minimum of 3 hours and I will give you an hour complimentary with a 10% deposit. Call 775-246-5683 ext 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

EMAIL: [email protected]

grizzly and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book @AmberStone today and have her "Ideal Out Date" cum true!!! She is my awesome "Little Sister"!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. Thank you Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome @AmberStone!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]