My Girls - Barbie Girl and Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by stratocaster, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I love the Temptations song "My Girl", and I have always been a one woman guy. This past weekend, I spent time with Ruby Rae and Barbie Girl, and it was just AMAZING. They are both Prodigious Pleasure Givers. So now, I have one woman at each Ranch, and I can not be happier. Thank you both so much!!! We had a horrendous winter in Chicago last year. It seemed like we never saw the sun. Now they are saying this winter will be worse. Like the song says, Barbie and Ruby will be my sunshine on a cloudy day. Till we meet again, your whackadoodle admirer, Stratocaster.

2. You're so stinkin' cute! :) I am glad to be a My Girl group with Barbie! I adore her to pieces! Can't wait until we all three can get together and make some magic!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. We miss you, lover!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. This is weird. I just emailed you, before I came on the board. I said there a lot of very pretty women at the ranches. However, it is only my girls, Barbie and Ruby that make my dreams come true!

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Now I have The Temptations serenading me. Hopefully I'm able to get "My Girl" unstuck from my head soon. :lol: I'm happy to hear you had such a great time with Barbie and Ruby, they're awesome!

6. Thanks Ms Jill! It was so good, sometimes it seems it really couldn't have happened. Thankfully, it wasn't "Just My Imagination", LOL.

7. You can't go wrong with barbie and ruby! great taste!

8. First, you are so right mdw11. I believe you have had the good fortune to spend time with Ruby. You are a smart man. I just want to let Barbie and Ruby know that my favorite videos of theirs were done without makeup and very casual. This shows your natural beauty, and also how down to earth and just so darn nice you both are. You both keep a smile on my face. I can not believe you have not done a 2 girl yet.

9. We're happy to make those dreams come true for you, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Two absolutely beautiful women, who sound like they have it all together in one package. Can't wait until I can make it up there. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. They do have it all! One of the first things both told me was, they share a lot of the same clients. Snickerss, you do a great job as VP! Thanks Jayla and LARomeo.

12. Anytime, I'm not above a shameless plug for two extremely beautiful women.

13. I love Barbie Girl! She is so awesome! :)

14. We do, we do! It's a very nice compliment to be considered alike :) Barbie has so many amazing qualities and a kickass personality!

and yes, snickerss is an awesome VP :)

15. Haha! Yes, I agree, snicks. We are different but also kind of the same :)

16. Love Ruby and Barbie girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Awww, love you, too, Angelina! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Wishing my girls, Barbie and Ruby, a very merry Christmas.

Sincerely, the Wackadoodle ( who is very sorry your gift is late Barbie, but on the way).

19. Love your festive signature Angeline. Merry Christmas to you.

20. Stratocaster, you have excellent taste in women! I hope to be adding my own review shortly of the Miss Barbie Girl.

21. Thanks Slednx. My time spent with Barbie Girl and Ruby, were the highlight of my 2011 by far. They really helped me get through some rocky times this year. I KNOW you had a great 2011. Congrats on bringing in the new year with Ruby...very awesome!

22. A Happy New Year to Barbie and Ruby! I hope you reached your goals for 2011. For 2012, my wish for you you is good health, and much success & happiness! Working hard to get there this summer.

To all the girls at the Ranches...Happy New Year. I spend most of my time on My Girl's site ( song is playing in my head), because that is all my ADD brain can handle. However, I am very impressed by the quality of women that you are. A wonderful 2012 to you all.

23. You are a lucky guy stratcaster- both these girls r sum of the ones that I want to party with 4 my first ranch visit but I am having a tough time finding other reviews for Barbiegirl.I want to make the right pick cause I have never done this kinda stuff before.I wish I could find another good review like tis one 4 Barbiegirl.

24. OHi goldminer,
    First off, you can not go wrong with either one...you will walk away with a huge grin. Also, they both have videos, which is great way to get a feel for what they are like (my favorite Barbie, is the day off video). My first Ranch visit, was Barbie last February. I was on a natural high for a couple of months. Then I saw Barbie and Ruby in October. It has been written that Ruby does not have an off night in the bedroom....believe it! It is hard to believe, but they are even more beautiful in person. They both have incredible eyes that you can not forget. However, the best part for me at least, is they are sweet and down to earth. I can't wait to spend time with them again :mrgreen: I hope you have a great time.

25. never left sweetie:) its better to get information from that actual person, instead of others sometimes:) I was only gone for 2weeks like any other bunny! lol

26. I miss you stratocastor!!!

27. I miss you too Barbie. FYI, I am working hard on a Joe Satriani song to get it on Youtube. It will be dedicated to you and Ruby. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. i really cant wait til you do, please inform me!

29. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]