My fun with Pantera and Sybil

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, May 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I was at the BunnyRanch for the Memorial Day Weekend fun, and got to meet a lot of the new ladies. On Sunday I was just hanging around the parlor chatting with some of the guys when I saw Pantera, whom I had partied with before, just sitting there and wandered over to talk to her again. We chatted for a bit and one of the new ladies, Sybil was across the way. I had chatted with here earlier and found her company very enjoyable and she was easy to talk to. She joined in our conversation and Pantera suggest that we all should have a party. I was not planning for a party just yet, but kept them both in mind for a potential party later that night. After some other activities that night I decided that it was time to finally party before I left the ranch.

I asked the office to have Pantera come out so we could talk. She came out and said we would go to one of the ladies rooms to talk. I found this interesting, but was not sure what Pantera was up to. We walked to the other hall and entered Sybil's room. She was going to leave, when Pantera told her to stay. I started discussing with Pantera for a short party, when she asked why not have Sybil join us. I was not planning on a big party, but thought shes HOT and we were already in her room and Pantera is just so persuasive.

We went to the cashier and took care of all that and worked our way back to Sybil's room for the fun to begin. We began with a bit of kissing and then got around to all the fun activities. Pantera was as great as before (and I got to enjoy seeing her new breasts :) ) Getting to know Sybil was also great, she was fun to party with and I was glad that Pantera brought me to her room. :) She really knows what she is doing and a blast to be with.

I look forward to my next trip out there and maybe continuing some adventures with them both. Everyone should get to know these ladies, they are definitely fun to be around :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Nice review Jestr! Pantera is indeed very persuasive, but I'd have to say it wouldn't take a lot of arm-twisting to get me to party with those two ;).

Good seeing you again BTW.

3. Wow what an impressive review. I am smiling from ear to ear! JESTR you are an amazing person to communicate with in and outside of the bedroom. :wink: :wink: :wink: I preferred our bedroom communication. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Well I am glad to hear that... next time I am there we might have to continue the conversation ;)

5. I'd love to talk some more babe :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: "in bed."

6. He is such a great writer! The party was amazing ;)

7. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yeah i will put in lots of details leading up to the party... but that's where i stop lol

8. All I can say is that THEY will have to FIND out on THEIR own. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

We had so much fun didn't we?! Two wild brunettes it can't get any better!

Love the review Jestr! We always have a fantastic time. You're my first outdate & brought me & Sybil together for the first time too! You're the man!

Xoxo

10. Thank you for bringing us all together. Thank you Pantera & Jestr. Kisses & Love.

11. Now that sounds like such a fun Party!!

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

It soooo was! I bet he couldn't handle three? LOL I'm challenging you Jestr!

13. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

ohh really!!! we will have to see whats up next time i visit ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. 3 is a charm ;)

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

We will see Jestroo! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. I think that is a dare ;)

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

Definitely a dare :)

[​IMG]

18. Let's take the physical challenge.

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. Thanks for your support Willow, IT WAS A MEMORABLE TIME! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes It was pretty amazing! ;)

22. We love two girl parties :)

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

24. Let's do it again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

LETS! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!

26. Jestr when will you be BACK???? [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes.. We'd really like to know hot stuff! :)

28. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Sorry ladies, but it looks like it's going to be a while before I can make it back out there.... :( but i will put every effort into seeing what I can do about it

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

:( we miss you ! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Jestr we miss talking to you, laughing & having fun!!!!!!!!! kisses

31. Kisses for Jestr [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Kisses back to you and Pantera :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. We miss you babe

34. Can't wait to hear more of these reviews !!!!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Thank you Sonja we appreciate your love and support!!!!