About Me My First Week at a LRN

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Nov 27, 2019.

1. DDB365C4-9DA9-4593-B60D-8B9E054812B2.jpeg E998E334-6442-4F6A-A91A-48FC60B39589.jpeg C08AF2BC-7027-497A-A678-69BFC02EB78E.jpeg B8E72475-9F92-4350-9739-519A8F3A2096.jpeg :pIt’s my first week anniversary! One week ago today, I drove into the Carson City area, never been here before, and checked in at Love Ranch North at 8 am.
    I saw Morgan, the other new Lover at LRN, carrying her suitcase inside the gate. I looked around and saw what was actually an entertainment complex — a literal Red Light District here in beautiful Nevada.

I imagined Dennis Hof, beloved owner of the Bunny Ranch, pictured a New Orleans style oasis in the middle of the desert when he started here - novel, entertaining, diverse and walkable. It was not what I expected.
    I have to admit....I was impressed.

I walked in, checked in, got settled in my room, and slowly unloaded my things. More and more each day, I converted my room into my lair, became familiar with the inner workings of the Ranch, and have grown to appreciate it more each day.

Each of the women here are unique, brilliant, talented and stunning. By getting to know each of the ladies here, I’m also learning different aspects of the Ranch — Love Ranch North is truly about the LOVE!!!

Oh, more exciting news — I’m also in a new crib!! My new room has a fantastic view of the mountains, and a bigger shower

While I wrote this because I had so many requests, my focus here was not to document my experiences. I’ve done enough school!! I didn’t expect to write any posts about my experiences as a new Ranch Courtesan, however, if I continue to receive requests, I’m happy to update the boards.

I also wrote this post to let the less experienced out there know - it’s ok to be curious, it’s ok to be nervous, it’s ok to be shy! I have felt all of these emotions, plus a few more , and it’s completely natural.

This is a House of Passion, of Lust, of Released Inhibitions, of LOVE, every Desire here has a beginning, whether it be perfect or imperfect, there is meaning in every moment, and everyone who visits us, in fact, belongs.

I look forward to seeing you at Love Ranch North!!

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @austinhaysxoxo
    Insta: @austinhaysxo

Booking: 775-246-7077 x0

Happy Thanksgiving!!

❌,

Austin

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. "AustinHays, post: View attachment 191481 View attachment 191484 View attachment 191485 View attachment 191482 :pIt’s my first week anniversary! One week ago today, I drove into the Carson City area, never been here before, and checked in at Love Ranch North at 8 am.
    I saw Morgan, the other new Lover at LRN, carrying her suitcase inside the gate. I looked around and saw what was actually an entertainment complex — a literal Red Light District here in beautiful Nevada.

I imagined Dennis Hof, beloved owner of the Bunny Ranch, pictured a New Orleans style oasis in the middle of the desert when he started here - novel, entertaining, diverse and walkable. It was not what I expected.
    I have to admit....I was impressed.

I walked in, checked in, got settled in my room, and slowly unloaded my things. More and more each day, I converted my room into my lair, became familiar with the inner workings of the Ranch, and have grown to appreciate it more each day.

Each of the women here are unique, brilliant, talented and stunning. By getting to know each of the ladies here, I’m also learning different aspects of the Ranch — Love Ranch North is truly about the LOVE!!!

Oh, more exciting news — I’m also in a new crib!! My new room has a fantastic view of the mountains, and a bigger shower

While I wrote this because I had so many requests, my focus here was not to document my experiences. I’ve done enough school!! I didn’t expect to write any posts about my experiences as a new Ranch Courtesan, however, if I continue to receive requests, I’m happy to update the boards.

I also wrote this post to let the less experienced out there know - it’s ok to be curious, it’s ok to be nervous, it’s ok to be shy! I have felt all of these emotions, plus a few more , and it’s completely natural.

This is a House of Passion, of Lust, of Released Inhibitions, of LOVE, every Desire here has a beginning, whether it be perfect or imperfect, there is meaning in every moment, and everyone who visits us, in fact, belongs.

I look forward to seeing you at Love Ranch North!!

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @austinhaysxoxo
    Insta: @austinhaysxo

Booking: 775-246-7077 x0

Happy Thanksgiving!!

❌,

Austin

Great to hear everything is going great for you so far at LRN's

AustinShelby likes this.
  3. So well written. The way you describe it here was extremely vivid. Even if one has never been to this house you painted an extremely true vision of it. So great to have you here!!

AustinShelby likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]This is a wonderful introduction Austin and I’m glad you’ve enjoyed your first week at the Ranches. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AustinShelby likes this.
  5. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you at LRN, Holly! Thank you

HollyDay likes this.
  6. [smilie=happy.gif]
    Thank you! Every day I’m learning something new, it’s a dynamic place to be. Happy Thanksgiving!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

A belated welcome aboard to you Austin, and I'm glad that things are going so well for you at the Ranch. I agree -- this is a place where you can be yourself, and not be judged. Every time I've been to the Ranches, I've never felt such a warm, accepting and loving atmosphere in my life. It's pretty awesome, isn't it?

I hope everything continues to go well for you, and I wish you absolutely nothing but the best! Happy Thanksigving!

AustinShelby and FumbleNutts like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Thanks for including me in your pic and it's a pleasure being your "Big Sister" through your transition!!! Welcome to the family!!! Book your fabulous party with @AustinHays today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You are so beautiful! Come book with this hottie today!

AustinShelby likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AustinHays today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Welcome beautiful, we are very glad to have you!

AustinShelby likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! I was her "Big Sister"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you @JuniperJones!! ❄️. You are a gorgeous woman!! xo ✨

14. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

LRN was my first American brothel I ever visited years ago :) What you ladies provide is very much appreciated by this ole lug ;) Hope you enjoy every tour you do, and meet terrific people!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  15. Thank you beautiful @KikiLover!! ✨ I’m happy to be here, this is a special place xoxo ❄️.

KikiLover likes this.