My first trip to Paris

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I am not talking about the less beautiful, less sexy, less exciting city in France. I have been there too, but the better Paris to visit is Ms. Paris Micheals.

I met Paris on both of my previous trips to the Bunny Ranch and had gotten the opportunity to talk extensively to her on each trip. I had never summoned the courage to ask her to party, even though I desperately wanted to. Her beauty, charm and sensuality can actually take your breath away. I let that intimidate me. Of all the many dumb things I have done in life, that was by far the worst.

Before my trip this year for the St Pogus celebration, I was chatting with Paris in Live Chat and told her that I had been a fool and that it was way past time that I had a party with her. I asked her if she would be my first party this trip and she agreed (both to be my first party and that it was way past time for this to happen). I was overjoyed as the first party on a trip to the ranches sets the tone for the trip. Of the very few intelligent things I have done in my life, asking Paris to party may well be the smartest move I have ever made.

My party with Paris was a beautiful, thrilling and life affirming experience. I think the anticipation from wanting to be with her for so long and my already established friendship with Paris made the experience with her even better for me.

With all of Paris' obvious physical attributes, her sweet yet naughty personality and her flirting skills that all Texas girls seem to have (and Paris has a PHD in flirting I believe), she is a total package. She is so sexy, intelligent and sweet. I am sure that she can provide whatever type of party anyone could desire and I know from my experience with her that she provides a phenominal GFE.

If you are considering or making a trip to the Bunny Ranch, please do yourself a favor and contact Paris by pm. Get to know her, check out her Bunny Babe pics, read her reviews and/or the posts that Nick (Torontoral) has posted about Paris and then book a party or two or three or four with her. Do not be a fool like I was before having the sexual experience of a lifetime.

Thank you Paris and my next trip to Paris will be sooner than later.

Dave

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Dave. Party on!

3. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Breast,

As information, Paris works very well with the two ladies you have on your signature. Ask Nick about his adventures with his "Team Neo".

Dave

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Yes Dave, I've read that review. I just recently figured out that Neo is short for Neopolitan. :D Anna, Laci, and Paris seem to have a mutual admiration society going on. :)