My First Time With Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jesse, Aug 17, 2021.

1. I arrived at the Bunny Ranch July 22, 2021.
    Amy greeted me at the bar as she was dressed in high heels and a skirt. We discussed different topics and became aquinted with each other. It did not take me long to realize that I was in the company of a beautiful intelligent woman. We proceeded to talk and eventually she guided me to her private room. Once in the room, I never felt a sense that we were under a time constraint. The room was beautifully decorated and I felt at ease. Amy is very easy to talk too! We eventually discussed prices and came to an agreement. I remember her removing her heels as my virginity was about to be a thing of the past. She gave me an experience more than I could have ever hoped for or imagined! It left me with an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime
    Thanks So Much Amy!

I traveled from Nashville, TN and the trip was definitely worth it
    Jesse

2. Jesse! You are so very welcome. I just totally love and adore you to pieces! You have captured my heart an d I will never forget just how lovely you truly are. It was such my honor to be your first and THEN you get myself AND Tiara Tae too.

You are very truly humble. I will never forget our experience and I hope to rem Ian friends and lover with you the rest of my life!❤️❤️❤️

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Jesse. Wow, I sure wish my first time could have been like yours. That will be a smile on your face your girlfriend or wife will never know about. I've met them both but have not had the chance.

4. Thank you @foreverman! Yes, @Jesse sure got the top shelf intro to the wonderful world of sex!

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I hope I see you again my love!

8. Why do i find your cut and paste replies so disingenuous? Is it just me. the same reply every time......? really?