My first time at the bunnyranch (Anna Suvari)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mannym55, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I recently had my first experience at the bunnyranch.I had been checking out the boards for a couple of months working up the courage to make a trip to the bunnyranch.One girl in particular caught my eye.She is a goddess named Anna Suvari.Now I know all of you know who I am talking about.So I made an appointment with Anna a couple of months ago.We talked by e-mail over the past weeks a few times.Finally the time had arrived.I flew into Reno on Wednesday afternoon as our appointment was the next day.The day of our appointment I received a phone call and when I answered the sexiest voice I have ever heard in my life said "Hi Manny,this is Anna",and I was so excited to actually be talking to her.She went on to say that they were really busy that day and she wondered if we could move our appoinment back an hour because there was a shortage of limo drivers.I said no problem as long as we were able to see each other that day.The limo came and off to the ranch we went.We arrived at the ranch and I made my way inside.the girl who greeted me at the door asked if I had an appointment,and I said yes with Anna Suvari.She said Anna would be right out and asked if would mind waiting at the bar.I ordered a drink and while I was waiting I had to use the restroom.On my way back I saw the most beautiful long legs,face and blonde hair I had ever seen and realized it was Anna.I walked up to her ann introduced myself and she gave me the biggest hug like we were old friends.We moved to the parlor and made small talk for a bit and then went on a tour.We made our way back to Annas room and came to a very satisfying agreement that was very easy to reach.The details of our time together will forever stay between Anna and myself.Lets just say it was beyond my wildest expectations,the stuff dreams are made of.Anna is truly one of those rare people who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.Anna your selflessness,big heart,kindness,understanding,patience and pure passion that you showed me will not be forgotten.You will forever be in my heart.You are truly one of a kind!!I also wanted to thank you for your helping me to get on the boards here.Another reason you are the best!!I am already missing you and waiting for the next time I will see you again in October for my birthday.cant wait!!Forever an admirer and fan. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Manny

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing you experience, Manny. You are another in a long line of devoted fans of Anna.

3. Welcome to the club man :mrgreen:

4. I had a wonderful time with you, Manny! I can hardly wait for October! :twisted:

5. Manny, you're so generous! Thank you for your considerate gesture this week! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

See you again soon!

6. I just wanted to say THANK YOU,Anna!Your generosity knows no bounds [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm glad that I was able to help brighten your day :) We will see each other again soon{but it won't be soon enough!} [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Looking forward to blowing out your birthday candle! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I'll be sure to make a wish before you blow :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. This is going to be the birthday celebration of my life! :wink: October can't come soon enough ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Manny, that is going to be one helluva birthday party! :D I have to admit, I am more than a little envious.

11. Yes,breastlvr,it is going to be one heck of a party!The best present I could get is to see Lady Anna in the throes of ecstasy!Don't worry breatlvr,as president,you will have your rendevous with that force of nature called Anna Suvari! :wink:

12. Anna,I was just reading some posts on Real Life ranch reports and was not surprised to read all your glowing reviews.I know that when we see each other for the second time,it will be glorious! :wink: Our birthday celebration will be one not to be forgotten.I'm really looking forward to having dinner before we go back to the ranch to celebrate.My greatest hope is that I can pleasure you the way you deserve.I know that the pleasure I receive from you will leave me quivering for a long time. :twisted: Too bad we couldn't be celebrating tomorrow,but I know you are worth waiting for.The time will pass quickly and before I know it ,I will be walking thru the door to say"I have an appointment with Lady Anna Suvari". :wink: Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. bump :wink:

14. Well Anna,September is coming soon.You know what is going to happen in October.Our time is coming soon! :wink: It's been tooo long,I've got to have you. :twisted: Can't get you out of my head,nor would I want to. :wink: I want to be in your arms when you say"Happy Birthday".Then, the celebration can begin! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Gives a whole new meaning to birthday party, doesn't it? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Anna,I will never be able to think of my birthday the same way ever again! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Time sure flies, doesn't it? Only one more month for you, Manny!

I know I never had a birthday celebration like you will be having. :D

18. Here's hoping it's as memorable as any! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I don't have to hope it will be memorable,Anna,it will be the best birthday celebration of my life!After all,I'm receiving the best present ever.I get to spend time with my sweet angel,YOU!My greatest hope,though,is that I can make it just as memorable for YOU,as it will be for me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. See you soon, Manny! Thanks for all you do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Anything for my girl,you know that! :) Can't be soon enough! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Almost there, Manny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you so much for all you do! :D

23. You'll have me there in no time! :twisted:

How can I say no to the sweetest,most amazingly beautiful Woman there is! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. And I couldn't be more thrilled! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. What a time we had yesterday! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Simply amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. ...and so much more lies ahead for us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Absolutely! :D

29. Take me by the hand and lead me where you will! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Down the hallway and to the left? ;) :twisted:

31. You mean...the path to heaven? :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I could find my way there with my eyes closed! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. I have that hallway memorized...Laci Ann's room is first one on the right,your's is at the end of the hall on the left! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Anna,this was the start of a lifetime of memories! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]