My first BR party with Kelly Skyline

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, May 24, 2010.

1. I made my first ever trip to the BR, and was really unsure of what to expect.

After walking through the gate, and then into the parlor, I nervously just went straight to the bar and ordered a water. I talked to several ladies, and after a while, Kelly Skyline came over and introduced herself.

The conversation with her went well, and I was finally starting to relax and feel comfortable. She has a REALLY cute smile, too, that made things more relaxed. I started thinking, and even told her, that she looks a lot better in person than her pics, and she smiled and said that she hopes to get some new pics up (I think the ones of her up now are from a little while back).

Well, after some more conversation, that ranged from music to her dogs (she absolutely LOVES her dogs!), I decided that I wanted to party with her, the key reason being that, besides being hot, she didn't pressure me at all, but was just friendly.

She showed me some of the places at the Ranch, and then after a quick negotiation, it was time to party.

She gave me a great, intimate party, which is what I was in the mood for, and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was very funny and playful about the fact that I'm sort of a lot taller than her, but we made it work!

My first BR exerience was great, thanks to the very beautiful Kelly Skyline!

MusicMan

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lucky Musicman Kelly is a hottie huh Glad you had a great first experiance at Bunny 1

3. aaawwww, thanks honey. glad i could help you relax

4. i try to earn them ;)

5. Kelly, you definitely earned a good a review from me!

MusicMan

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hopefully I'll get to write one after this fall

7. Congradulations MusicMan. You picked a great Bunny for your first party there. I have had a couple great times with Kelly. She is one of a kind. Better looking (if that is possible) than her photos, and fun to just hang around with. I can not wait to get back up there and see her again. As I am sure you are thinking about your next party with Kelly.
    M&Mfan

8. i cant wait for a next party...